Cycle Brake Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great place to order custom lines:
    Spiegler Performance Parts was founded on the concept of providing motorcycle enthusiasts custom motorcycle accessories and performance parts via inno

I've ordered from Spiegler a couple of times. They have an online custom configuration thingy that works nicely. You get a price the next day after someone checks the data to see if it makes sense.

Since no one leaves the stock handlebars on a GS, it's nearly impossible to get a preconfigured set that works right -- I'd be much more comfortable measuring and configuring things myself to fit my bike.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post

Might be kinda sloppy...........if I had a RED GS I probably wouldn't mind getting it all gunked up with salty snow meltoff but I wouldn't think of it since I own a BLUE GS!!!!! \\/

Thanks,
      Joe

Guess my dyslexia was showing again. I thought froks or was that forks, but rote...??

That's right I keep forgetting that all that delicate baby blue paint can't stand up to the riggors of life on the street. :-D

Comment

Have CycleBrake.com lines on my 02 ZX12R and my 90 1100 Katana and couldn't be happier with the products and service. All components are Galfer.
        Since the Katana has a Speigler upper triple and tubular bar,I needed custom lines. Had the lines in a week.

Comment

Working...
        X