Removing the stator cover tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ice109
    yea well i guess im just one of them young folks who doesn't know how to talk good. :roll:
    OK, Ice I maybe overreacted, I don't talk that good myself......

After all, you are still here and discuss the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by kz
      yea well i guess im just one of them young folks who doesn't know how to talk good. :roll:
      OK, Ice I maybe overreacted, I don't talk that good myself......

After all, you are still here and discuss the topic.
      Some how I admire folks who can speak many lanuages and are not swelled headed about their talents

Comment

Hmmmm, ice. The purpose of speech is communication. Its no more advantageous to make a post in 14 letter words than it is to make one in clipped words and joined half phrases if no one can understand it. I'm ignorant/unaware of your thoughts prior to your post and only see your conclusion. It would be greatly helpful if you would post the basis, a more complete description and then your conclusion and question. The forum isnt a group of losers just because we are unable read your mind. Thanks

Earl

All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
            Agree.

No hard feelings from my side.

OK, ice?

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
              Getting along is easy Rick but there comes a time when things must be said also-- No of the regulars did anything but become annoyed at being called old goats and losers etc. This is not normal for our bunch--we make fun of sizes, shapes, hair, noses and types of motorcycles. We have bashed women and women have bashed men. We have discussed politics and religion without wars and name calling. Adult conversation will always avoid any clashes. Nasty remarks will get even the quietest of folks to speak out.((NO NO of course im not calling myself quiet))

Comment

I guess I will turn to a life of crime and mayhem now because I was told I was a loser! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by propflux01
                  I guess I will turn to a life of crime and mayhem now because I was told I was a loser! :twisted:
                  Can i join your gang--i need money for engine mods

Comment

Well, why not? You were called a loser too, right!! lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by propflux01
                      Well, why not? You were called a loser too, right!! lol :P
                      Old goat was what got to me 8O 8O . I always was a loser and a jerk. :?

Comment

here in canada i am the leader of a group of jerks and losers(me being the biggest jerk!) called the JOOSERS. you guys can join if you like. free
                        membership.........
                        now i have to get back to the job at hand.......getting that @@##!!%$$
                        stator cover off!!!!!!

Comment

send me a patch!

Comment

Okay, I just tried to get my stator cover off using the tip. I will give you a full status report when I get out of the hospital. :?

Sorry, but I agree that this doesn't sound safe at all.

Hap, I asked the head of the physics department at Texas A&M this question and he could not give me an answer. A few years later, a guy came by my house with an old friend and even though he had no reason to know the answer, he told me the answer. Here's the question. Why do the prongs on an electrical plug have holes in them? I'm talking about the regular AC plugs like on any household appliance.

Terry

Comment

To let the electricity pass through without resistance --or many moons ago receptacles were made so that the copper contacts would sort of snap into the holes to hold the plug in place a little better--thats my guess

Comment

its cheaper to roll a peice of metal than to make it solid

Comment

Working...
                                X