fuel injected turbo katana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
    very nice design and workmanship mr katman!
    Thanks M8, I just designed it. I am having it made in the U.S. by a cnc dude. I don't have one of those...yet.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

So far I've only followed your thread and haven't chimed in... but I must say you do awesome work, this thing is literally a work of art. Can't wait to see it finished!
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

My milling machine packed it in yesterday. No good!!! To fix it I have to haul it down to the United States, which wouldn't be too bad if it didn't way 500lbs. This is a real set back.
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Originally posted by katman View Post
          My milling machine packed it in yesterday. No good!!! To fix it I have to haul it down to the United States, which wouldn't be too bad if it didn't way 500lbs. This is a real set back.
          Got a fork lift? But damn, that's too bad .

Been watching this thread for a while now as well. What kind of top end oiler is that? I have the same one except I'm missing the bridge between the intake and exhaust valves.

This is top notch work. I wish I had your skills! And a couple of Katana's .

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
            Got a fork lift? But damn, that's too bad .

Been watching this thread for a while now as well. What kind of top end oiler is that? I have the same one except I'm missing the bridge between the intake and exhaust valves.

This is top notch work. I wish I had your skills! And a couple of Katana's .
            Thanks Chainsaw, Not sure what you mean about the top end oiling kit but mine is a Carolina Cycle kit. They haven't made them for years. I prefer them to the Vortex style that feed in one end.
            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Originally posted by katman View Post
              Thanks Chainsaw, Not sure what you mean about the top end oiling kit but mine is a Carolina Cycle kit. They haven't made them for years. I prefer them to the Vortex style that feed in one end.
              A Carolina Cycle top end oiler? I'll send you a PM instead of hijacking your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
                A Carolina Cycle top end oiler? I'll send you a PM instead of hijacking your thread.
                INfo sent. Let me know if you need anymoe help. I have been kicking around the idea of making some kits like the one I have, just been a little busy of late.
                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Amazing looking sprocket cover man! That is why all of us should have our own cnc-machines in our living rooms!!!

Comment

BAck adder again.
                      pistons are in, engine is in the frame

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Iphone charging parameters

Hi there!

I was looking through your thread, and noticed that you were having trouble getting your iphone to charge.

Check out this link...

This ought to get you up and running!

-Doomrider

Comment

Originally posted by Doomrider View Post
                          Hi there!

I was looking through your thread, and noticed that you were having trouble getting your iphone to charge.

Check out this link...

This ought to get you up and running!

-Doomrider
                          Thanks dude, I did get it sorted out shortly after the trouble but thanks for the heads up. Something like this can go unsolved so I am glad dudes like you are around.
                          Great link, would have saved me loads of time if I had found this months ago. Cheers and thanks again.

UPDATE:
                          Now I don't feel so bad, read the forum on the site and loads of people can't get their 3gs working even with their kits. Very fussy these 3gs's.
                          Last edited by katman; 08-03-2011, 05:10 AM.
                          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Read the whole thread. Wish I has the time/money/dive that you have. Maybe someday. GREAT looking bike! Any progress?

Comment

Thanks M8, things have come to a hault. Project may be on hold for a while.
                              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Bugger! Fingers crossed it's not something too drastic and you can resume soon...
                                1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                                1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
                                X