Clear All

Wish I had a shed.

Here's my workshop:
    1979 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by Coady View Post
      Wish I had a shed.

Here's my workshop:
      Don't need a shed .. yours is finished! Great looking GS!!!

Comment

It's not imported yet . It still lives in the states . I'll bring it home one day , but for now ....................
        I'm told it'll cost about 2 grand . The bike cost $1800 (US) .

Cheers , Simon .

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by OzJavelin View Post
          Don't need a shed .. yours is finished! Great looking GS!!!
          Hey thanks, but I don't know if I'd call her finished... (Neighbours think I'm insane with the amount of hours I've spent out the front working on the bike - synching the carbs at 11pm didn't help either ).

She's running and handling pretty well, but there's a dent in the tank on the other side from when I got knocked off 4 or 5 mths ago and the paintworks always been a bit DIY looking anyway. So I'll be gearing up for a paintjob soon.
          1979 GS750E

Comment

'69 AMC Javelin, '74 AMC Javelin....

Maybe post some pics when you can? Love AMC muscle...

Comment

Originally posted by Coady View Post
              Wish I had a shed.

Here's my workshop:

Nice one! ,

Comment

Originally posted by NoH2Oh View Post
                Maybe post some pics when you can? Love AMC muscle...
                Because you asked ..
                '74 Javelin .. 304 auto. No options. LHD import. Need to finish rust repair on RHS before painting (rust repaired everywhere else then decided I wanted to drive it hence the flat-black paint)

'69 Javelin .. 343 auto. Factory RHD; 1 of 40 assembled locally in Australia.

Comment

"NASH"ty...haaaaaa! Now THAT is funny! You sir, know your cars!
                  ...nice touch!

Comment

Junky camera phot pic with seat on! {borrowed from GS550}

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Kaw View Post
                      "NASH"ty...haaaaaa! Now THAT is funny! You sir, know your cars!
                      ...nice touch!
                      The other one I was going to copy from a guy in the USA was "KLVN8R" .. but thought it was just too hard to explain to people.

NASHTY most people just read as NASTY (or think I can't spell)

Comment

'KLVN8R'...ha-ha!!! Niiiiiice! Man you're crackin' me up! Most people in the U.S. don't know what an AMC is...let alone a Nash...and we're Americans...talk about irony!!!

Oh well, don't wanna get all car-ed up on a bike forum! Nice AMCs, man! (or Nashs )

-KR

Comment

I got the "nashty" reference... but the "klvn8tr" reference is still blowing right by me....

The sad part is, I live just south of Kenosha! I should know this.

It's so not fair...this dude has more amc muscle on the other side of the planet than I have in AMC's back yard.....I'm jealous! I have always loved the Javies!

I'm ashamed to post the pics of my AMC....(Buster has left his photogenic years far behind...lol)
                          Matos law: Murphy was a lucky B@stard!
                          1979 GS850GN
                          sigpic

In memory of Dave "Gonzo" Steele
                          1975-2008

Comment

Originally posted by four_shot View Post
                            I got the "nashty" reference... but the "klvn8tr" reference is still blowing right by me....
                            Nash-Kelvinator and Hudson merged to form AMC ..
                            .. enough of cars though

Comment

Junky camera phot pic with seat on! {borrowed from GS550}
                              Hey OZ, I noticed the nice luggage rack on your 750, do you mind telling me how it mounts and where the mounting points are. I am on the lookout for one for my 550 hotrod and need to know the mounting points so I can take measurements off my bike so I know what to look for at swap meets around the place. I imagine one mount point would be the top shock stud.

Comment

That right hand drive Javelin is sooooo cool. The minilights look real good as well. Thanks for posting the pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X