78' GS550 project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this thread. Wonderful build.
    It also makes me more aware to take care of my body parts.

Comment

Nice. how you gonna fit that 3 car garage on that lot? no more yard.

Comment

No kids. Only need a yard big enough for a small garden and a fire pit.

Comment

Originally posted by 240punk View Post
          I love this thread. Wonderful build.
          It also makes me more aware to take care of my body parts.
          If I could go back about 25 years I would definitely take better care of myself. You only get one body.

Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightcrawler View Post
            I hope you get building again soon, I have been following your build closely it is so interesting how many different directions you can go on these GS's and they almost always come out cool.

Good luck with the new house!
            I will be back to building soon. The rental house has a nice large heated garage. I just gotta get organized over there.

Thanx for following. It helps keep me motivated knowing people are interested.

Bruce.

Comment

Hey Bruce.....

nice to see you back on the site, figured you got busy with the move and all, get settled in quick and get back to building.....there is only a few weeks left, and the good weather will be upon us, and it will be riding time.....I am shooting for May 1st, hopefully my build will be done, and even the new bikes will be in the garage by then as well

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                Hey Bruce.....

nice to see you back on the site, figured you got busy with the move and all, get settled in quick and get back to building.....there is only a few weeks left, and the good weather will be upon us, and it will be riding time.....I am shooting for May 1st, hopefully my build will be done, and even the new bikes will be in the garage by then as well

Thanks GK. I have been lurking the site still. Just haven't had much to post.
                I'm pretty sure May is unrealistic for me but July might be possible.
                Been following your build closely.
                Must be pretty exciting to be getting the new bikes.

If I didn't just sign up for a new massive mortgage I would have bought the same bike you got two of. Nice little bikes for a great price.

That and the wife would kill me.

Bruce.

Comment

would this help?

Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

That looks like it might match up Erki. The other side is different right? I mean without the curve on the underside? More of a triangle?

Comment

hmm, i didnt check. i'll snap a pic of it tomorrow eve.

Comment

Some more pics. Let me know and I'll get to cuttin...

Comment

That looks about right Erki.
                          Hard to tell as I had nothing there when I got the bike but they look right.
                          Let me know what you want for them.

Bruce.

Comment

Bruce, where did you go? It's been too long since you've posted any updates!
                            1982 GS550M Rebuilt Winter '12 - 550 to 673cc engine conversion.
                            1989 Kawasaki ZX-7 Ninja
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle

Comment

And I still need to get you those pegs. Will swing by tomorrow afternoon and drop them off hopefully for ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X