No announcement yet.

Ok. Here goes my 1984 Katana.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be nervous with the kids bikes hanging around the lift or have those "no-contact" rules already been established?
    I like the loud colours.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

katana is spelled backwards on the nose, just wondering why ? lol

Comment

I am lovin this M8.
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Did I miss it earlier or are the calipers going to be the same color as the cam cover/crank case covers?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
            I would be nervous with the kids bikes hanging around the lift or have those "no-contact" rules already been established?
            I like the loud colours.

Not to worry steve. My daughters are good kids and would never try even to take down these bikes. BEsides, they are stored like this only over wintertime. Summertime they re outside or in the bike garden shed.

Comment

Originally posted by platinum2 View Post
              katana is spelled backwards on the nose, just wondering why ? lol
              This is original emblem. I guess it is to show drivers who is closing up in the rear view mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                Did I miss it earlier or are the calipers going to be the same color as the cam cover/crank case covers?

Eric
                Yes. the calipers are the same tangerine colour.

Comment

Originally posted by katman View Post
                  I am lovin this M8.

What is M8 ??

Comment

Originally posted by SiggiK View Post
                    What is M8 ??

URGH !! Stupid me Mate. yes. Thank Sir Katman Coming from you it is a good support

I can tell you, my fingers itch to start rebuilding the 1982 1100 kat in my garage. I hope i will be a proud owner one day .

Comment

Ok. today i got further ahead with the assembly and minor bling.

Comment

Just... wow!!!
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

SiggiK, I think you need to send me the bike, even at the state it's in, just pack up the rest, I will finish the assembly.....

It has to come to Canada for greater exposure, and I promise to ride it around as much as possible......

not enough exposure out in Iceland......

I promise to take real good care of it......

You are doing some really nice work.....waiting to see the finish......

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                            SiggiK, I think you need to send me the bike, even at the state it's in, just pack up the rest, I will finish the assembly.....

It has to come to Canada for greater exposure, and I promise to ride it around as much as possible......

not enough exposure out in Iceland......

I promise to take real good care of it......

You are doing some really nice work.....waiting to see the finish......
                            Actually it needs to come to Australia... that way it can get exposure all year round
                            1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                            1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Superb!! It looks awesome and menacing at the same time.

Watch that thing approach in the rear view mirror, quickly read Katana, then see it lift off and fly over you.
                              Erik

1982 GS550M

Dyna S, Dyna greens, coil relay mod w/LED, Sonic Springs (.90)

Comment

Wait until you see it sitting in the sunshine

:d................................................ ............

Comment

Working...
                                X