No announcement yet.

Post Your Race/Track bike Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how to weld since a day or two, eh?

That's pure artwork!

Comment

Put's to shame most of our meat heads…

Lovely piece of work…

5 sec.s off the track record?
      That put's away a lotta talent, and a lotta history…
      Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 03-22-2012, 07:08 AM.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Artwork is right. That bike is beautiful.
        The welding is jewel-like.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

My streetbike running 9,71 146mph at best 2011. For 2012 I'm build a new 1570, seen at the bottom of page http://mattebusa.se/projekt.html

/Ingvar

Comment

Trident Engineering Wow! Question…

Hey, can you give me the phone # for the sisters?
            WoW!
            Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: I got as good a chance as anybody, to win the lottery…
            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)

Comment

Originally posted by IngvarB View Post
              My streetbike running 9,71 146mph at best 2011. For 2012 I'm build a new 1570, seen at the bottom of page http://mattebusa.se/projekt.html

/Ingvar
              NICE work!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by trident racing View Post
                This is a picture of Michael Dunlop on his way to winning the Manx Grand Prix on my xr69 replica
                great job.

Comment

Video of Barry Sheene's "famous" get-off during testing at Daytona.

Comment

Oops…

Bad day…
                    Not his fault.

Comment

Walk away man,walk away

Bill, If you thought that the bike was expensive,you probably would REALLY regret getting involved with those 2,do you guys have the saying for bikes and cars of a "money pit"??,you don't think those hair styles cost $20, then you have the dental work,errm "custom bodywork upgrades" and the fact that they would NEVER eat in burger king,mcdonalds or wendys or any other resteraunt that wasn't at least $100 a head for a 2 course meal.Nah, stick to the bike-at least it won't complain when you drool all over the tyres (by the way this is just a bit of fun-NOT to be taken seriously).Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by trident racing View Post

Its a copy of Mick Grant and Graeme Crosbys works xr69 Superbike from 1981.
                        Mick kindly lent me his bike so that we could strip and copy it.
                        Michael Dunlop rode this one in the Manx Grand Prix and recorded a fastest lap of 119.59 mph . He was 2nd fastest of the whole meeting even against the modern bikes and only 5 seconds away from the outright lap record. Not bad for a '30 year old' bike!!!
                        There are some more pics here www.xr69.co.uk
                        Thanks for your interest.
                        Your bike is spectacular. I have to own one

Comment

hers my latest build, not a gs but a lot of fun, nearly finished

Comment

Queen Bee…s…

Originally posted by Johnny Drummond View Post
                            Bill, If you thought that the bike was expensive,you probably would REALLY regret getting involved with those 2,do you guys have the saying for bikes and cars of a "money pit"??,you don't think those hair styles cost $20, then you have the dental work,errm "custom bodywork upgrades" and the fact that they would NEVER eat in burger king,mcdonalds or wendys or any other resteraunt that wasn't at least $100 a head for a 2 course meal.Nah, stick to the bike-at least it won't complain when you drool all over the tyres (by the way this is just a bit of fun-NOT to be taken seriously).Johnny
                            Thanks Daddy!
                            But, hey, ain't just what Mom is like?

Comment

Originally posted by dansofield550 View Post

hers my latest build, not a gs but a lot of fun, nearly finished
                              Two questions about your cool racer.
                              What is it?
                              Are you jockey-sized?
                              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

ita 1959 bantam , 175 , bored out to 190, with wiseco suzuki piston and kx250 rod, new liner fitted in the old cast barrel and ports raised etc, amal 34mm carb and yzfr125 fork and mz disc , home made ali tank, exhaust gilera modified , all steel clutch and 3 speed box . 17in alloy wheels and honda rs race tyres

will compete in the formula bantam series .

im not a jockey sized rider! , im 5ft 8 and 12st, need to slim a bit though! ,

Comment

Working...
                                X