No announcement yet.

stock 1/4 mile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gave it away going from a roll. you must go from a stop where YOU can holeshot him and he will never catch you.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      You gave away your biggest advantage, being quicker off the line.

Now you have to listen to his BS forever.

i still have to listen to it..he kept sayin how it was cutting out..how he broke loose etc...

i think i hurt his ego lol.

i didnt have no excuses..just said they should run about the same

Comment

Rollin ain't racin'!
        You know why he did it? So he wouldn't spin in 1st!
        So he basically removed "Your" only advantage to the race.

Challenge him from a dig next time, he'll struggle to hook, you'll already be gone, he won't catch up, end of story!
        (those cars Main enemy his Hooking, unless he's running drag radials he cannot launch with that engine's full potential.)
        Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_v8_merc View Post
          Rollin ain't racin'!
          You know why he did it? So he wouldn't spin in 1st!
          So he basically removed "Your" only advantage to the race.

Challenge him from a dig next time, he'll struggle to hook, you'll already be gone, he won't catch up, end of story!
          (those cars Main enemy his Hooking, unless he's running drag radials he cannot launch with that engine's full potential.)
          no drag radials...just normal street tires...he swears up an down he will beat me at the track...but wont go to the track?

maybe afraid of getting his ass handed to him lol..by me or something else

THEN to add to more funny...my buddy has a 94 cbr 900...i said race it..he will blow u away..he laughs an said i doubt it...an the cbr can pass me like im nothing...lol

Comment

If the CBR races him it will not be car lenghts, it will be BUS lengths. and MANY

Comment

Originally posted by redstedman View Post
              If the CBR races him it will not be car lenghts, it will be BUS lengths. and MANY
              oh yes def...but not in his head lol..just gives u an idea on how fast he thinks his car is

guess since im only 50 or so cc less then the 900 he thinks he can take it too...

Comment

Originally posted by 1_v8_merc View Post
                95 Camaro Z28?
                I have this car...that's an LT1

They are definitely a 13 second car from the factory, assuming he Hooks good.
                A 13 second LT1... Not likely, unless you are one that runs a 13.99 and calls is a 13 second car. That 95 LT1 Camaro (stock) would need to be set perfectly to even break into 13's. I had a 96 Corvette, LT1 and my best run was only like 13.4's And it had the performance rear end ratio option, that what 3:42's rather then the stock 2:73's or what ever they were running, its been a while. But even most stock LT1 Vettes were high 13 to low 14 second cars. At least at my altitude.

On another note, a 2000 WS6 with 6-speed and LS1 will only run 13:30's and if you ever rode one on the street it will damn near spank any stock car it would come across. I could beat LT1 Camaros and Birds driving and shifting with one hand while holding a blizzard from DQ
                Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

This has nothing to do with this realy just wandering how a 82 gs1100gs compare to the 850

Comment

Off the top of my head 11.10 @116 mph. 4v & bigger,no substitute for cu

Comment

Originally posted by redstedman View Post
                      Off the top of my head 11.10 @116 mph. 4v & bigger,no substitute for cu
                      That would be the 16 valve, not the G. The G would be about 12 flat or so. 1t close to 110. The 1000G ran 12.2 0r so in the tests I have.
                      sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Originally posted by 81gs1100 View Post
                        A 13 second LT1... Not likely, unless you are one that runs a 13.99 and calls is a 13 second car. That 95 LT1 Camaro (stock) would need to be set perfectly to even break into 13's. I had a 96 Corvette, LT1 and my best run was only like 13.4's And it had the performance rear end ratio option, that what 3:42's rather then the stock 2:73's or what ever they were running, its been a while. But even most stock LT1 Vettes were high 13 to low 14 second cars. At least at my altitude.

On another note, a 2000 WS6 with 6-speed and LS1 will only run 13:30's and if you ever rode one on the street it will damn near spank any stock car it would come across. I could beat LT1 Camaros and Birds driving and shifting with one hand while holding a blizzard from DQ
                        lol, just keep thinking that buddy! I'd just recommend going on YouTube or any ls/lt forum and see what they are running on practically stock engines....and it ain't 14's!
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post

DISCLAIMER: Don't do 135 on the street!! It's super-uber-mega-ultra-illegal-to-the-enth-power and under no circumstances am I advising it!!!

It's also damned expensive if you get caught, I did.

Comment

You got caught?! What was that guy driving!

Comment

Originally posted by winfield View Post
                              You got caught?! What was that guy driving!
                              A radio?

Eric

Comment

A police car.... I pulled over, nowhere to go where I was.

Comment

Working...
                                X