No announcement yet.

Sunday Brackets at Union Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will know better next year. Great job on 2nd Place... I had other things on my mind,buddy in the hospital. So far so good for him. I learned a lot this year about racing and hope to have fun next year also...
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

CHAD ISLEY from Charlesston, IL has won the NHRA sportsman motorcycle TITLE !!!
      He too is running a KPM Kawasaki engine

I have never won a round in elims. against him but there is always next year!!

Pomona is the place !! to WIN!! What a day Beadenton/Pomona/SGMP our riders were at all the events!!
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Its cool that a local guy won... lets go next year!!! Meanwhile, what's this white stuff falling out of the sky?
        Curt

Comment

ok I have just gotten the word there will be 3 more Redline racers chasing points next year .2014 is going to be very exciting.

tony, marco, steve, all are going to run the hayabusas' I tune. they have a 9 -teen ~ 9- 20's potential .

Advanced Bracket Racing classes ?? Thursday nights at Redline.

Qualified applicants welcome.

Comment

I wanna learn... I hope to have a small sponsor next year... I can't go as fast as the busa's but maybe more consistent? We will see... Now, where is my air clutch?
            Curt

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
              ok I have just gotten the word there will be 3 more Redline racers chasing points next year .2014 is going to be very exciting.

tony, marco, steve, all are going to run the hayabusas' I tune. they have a 9 -teen ~ 9- 20's potential .

Advanced Bracket Racing classes ?? Thursday nights at Redline.

Qualified applicants welcome.
              Would that be Redline Service in Skokie or Redline Cycles in Kenosha? I'd like to attend a class about bracket racing...The more I can learn by listening to the experienced the less I'll have to learn by trial and error!

Comment

Kenosha,WI - still in the old ACE Honda building looking right out at lake Michigan.

there is a coffee house across the street and they have biker Tuesdays.

We can do a session any time you like but right now it is time to put spikes into the tires.

Comment

Cool....I'll have to pop in the shop and go across the street for coffee on a Tuesday sometime soon...

By "spikes" you mean Gold Screws or Kold Kutters I presume...Where do you go to practice the art of ice riding? Do you just ride a lake with the recreational crowd or do you enter races?
                  Did you ever run the 3 hour Steel Shoe Fund race?

Comment

Ice racing at a little resort north of Wilmot. Lily Lake... So far, no problem with the weather... Frostbite Falls... Watch for news here... or call RedLine or Trip...
                    Curt

Comment

ready for the ice?.

Ok here is Bellucci's dirt bike. studded up - ready to go- got wraps on too.

waiting for it to get cold again. So the word is = we are on hold for Sunday. I've never done this and I don't have moto gear - you know what that means. It will be a very short day or a long day.

Comment

bellucci's other bike

What a GREAT TIME!!! I never could have imagined how much fun this is.

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

This is the first few laps For Trip... Not bad...
                          Curt
                          Last edited by bellucci; 01-21-2014, 05:46 PM. Reason: Wrong video

Comment

This is later in the day with a friend adding words of wisdom on the fly...Isn't it great that a guy used to going 150 in a straight line had as much fun going 30 mph in a circle.
                            We are hoping to go again this coming Sunday.
                            Curt
                            Last edited by bellucci; 01-21-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

we only went through 1 gallon of pre-mix gas? Talk about developing new skills, Ice riding is like nothing I have ever done before.

My legs and arms are still hurting ! Can't wait to do it some more!

maybe we should stud up a little GS?

Comment

A little GS... I have a 1100 es that doesn't get much use in the winter..?
                                Curt

Comment

Working...
                                X