Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone MAKE some dog bones? (Struts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone MAKE some dog bones? (Struts)

Need a couple dog bones made up.
    8in in length.
    If anyone can do this, or knows someone who can please get with me on it and pm me.

You can get some steel and drill holes.

Or, you might contact Burkhart -- they make raising and lowering links for all sorts of bikes. It's quite likely that if you contact them with the relevant dimensions (a precise center-to-center measurement and diameter of holes) they will be able to make links that will fit. They might even already have some that will work.

Plus, they're right down the road in Greensburg.

BurkhartCycle.com : Contact Us - Honda ATV Yamaha Motorcycle Honda Motorcycle Kawasaki Motorcycle Suzuki Motorcycle Suzuki ATV Kawasaki ATV Yamaha ATV Drivetrain Suspension Links Other Auto Parts ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping, store
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I intended going to fathouse fabrications.
      They do great work on race cars. But wanted to make me fully adjustable shocks. Which aren't a bad idea but I want that rigid look and ride.
      Thanks so much. I go to greensburg somewhat often. You ought to swing by sometime and throw in your two sense. Thanks again bub!

Comment

Working...
      X