No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The photographer is ex-Penthouse, thus the vasaline on the lense!
    1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
    1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
    1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
    1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Originally posted by oregonjake View Post
      The photographer is ex-Penthouse, thus the vasaline on the lense!
      Penthouse I dunno, but that works great for hiding wrinkles on aging skin.
      Was it smoky that day?
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Good question Bill, the ad was posted three hours ago and it's super smokey from wildfires all over the place. We're getting some weather system pushing smoke from as far as California.
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Perhaps a cheap cell phone camera that couldn’t handle the contrast range. Most everything looks fuzzy but you can easily read the license plate on the Land Rover Discovery.

Comment

Boulevard Intruder? Sounds like a bad driver or something.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
            Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
              They could at least wipe the finger prints off the lens before taking pics.

Old film trick to hide all the wrinkles.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
              Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                Well, the Suzuki Intruder <did> morph into the Boulevard series without a whole lot of change besides the name, so he's just calling it by both names.

sigpic
                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                Family Portrait
                Siblings and Spouses
                Mom's first ride
                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Hmmm, nice tire spoon.

2008 Kawasaki klx450 - $2750 (Albuquerque)

-ready to register
                  -Dual purpose setup(I have mirror put away)
                  -Pro taper handlebars
                  -Aftermarket grips
                  - aftermarket shifter
                  -*New Rear Tire*
                  -Fmf powerbomb exhaust
                  -new lines
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

When One title just isn't enough...
                    68 Bsa Chopper Project w/3 titles - $3500 (Humboldt Park)

Titled 60's bsa chopper. Frame has a Triumph rear section and rear wheel. New chain and avon tire. Triumph extended lowers front end. 80 spike front 21" wheel. Custom axle. High pipes and tt's. Mostly everything is mounted but the engine head. New pazon ignition set up. Bikes needs wiring. It is a project. Head needs to be torqued down. Comes with a legit mikuni set up. Extra triple trees/top clamp and tons of other ****. Tons of seats, nice ribbed fender. Wassel tank.

Extras include: wheels, pipes, carbs, bars, EXTRA 1970 MOTOR WITH COMPRESSION. EXTRA TITLED SWING ARM FRAME. LOOKING TO GET 3500 for it all. MOTIVATED TO SELL. INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR A DUAL SPORT OR 60's sportster or shovelhead basketcase. Could build another bike from the amount of extras. Have at least 3 extra seats. Miscellaneous front and rear wheels for triumph or bsa.

CHOPPER BOBBER HARLEY CAFE HONDA CB CL TT XT XR GS YZ DIRT ENDURO ICE PARTS BSA TRIUMPH NORTON FLH XLCH XLH IRONHEAD SPORTSTER
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Way overdure for a retro-update

This is one bike I'd like to see made into a "cafe Racer". Fugly failure as a chopper!!!
                      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                        This is one bike I'd like to see made into a "cafe Racer". Fugly failure as a chopper!!!
                        Probably would be better welded to a post and made into a mailbox.
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Would make a cool mailbox...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Would make a cool mailbox...
                            Or a wall decoration for a biker bar.

Comment

The gas tank capacity always overestimates the pain tolerance of the riders.
                              97 R1100R
                              Previous
                              80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

This one is just too much. So he blew the engine, and expects to get a running price for it...

1994 Kawasaki ninja 250r - $750 hide this posting

image 1 of 4

1994 Kawasaki ninja 250r winter project.
                                9k original miles
                                Keys and clean title in my name
                                Bought at beginning of summer and rode all season. I was riding and heard a pinging sound from the motor and lost power, I ended up walking the bike home and haven't looked at it since. I don't have time to diagnose it, my loss is your gain. Need gone before winter $750
                                • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X