Much as I may have disliked or disapproved of Apple in the past, now it's personal. I just found out why the Great Pumpkin hasn't been broadcast for a few years and may never be again.
When Verizon replaced my box this year (an "upgrade"), I lost every single thing I had saved over the past decade (including the Great you-know-who).
Now you must pay to watch (stream?) it on Apple TV. Out of the goodness of their heart, they will permit it to be seen free of charge on Oct. 17 & 18. IF you have an Apple TV account. And in either case, technology is in place to prevent it from being recorded.
When Verizon replaced my box this year (an "upgrade"), I lost every single thing I had saved over the past decade (including the Great you-know-who).
Now you must pay to watch (stream?) it on Apple TV. Out of the goodness of their heart, they will permit it to be seen free of charge on Oct. 17 & 18. IF you have an Apple TV account. And in either case, technology is in place to prevent it from being recorded.