Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, I saw this thread in new post and it reminded me that I have been using it for a lot of research. I sent in a paypal donation. It should get there soon.

Comment

PayPal sent.

Comment

Just sent 20 bucks through Robert Barr's site.... I only found this site a week ago, and the info I've gotten from searching around and posting questions has already saved me at least ten times that amount and countless hours in the garage scratching my head....

Comment

Im still fairly new on here as well, but this site has changed me from a new gs owner (Cheapest thing I could find) to a lifetime gs owner, As soon as my tax return shows up expect payment

Comment

Support What You Use

Donation on it's way. Great site , helped me alot on my 82 GS1100GLZ

Comment

Made a small donation via paypal to saltydog. Hope it gets there.....

Comment

Sent The Green

I just sent in my $26.06, now where's my shirt?

Keep up the good work, guys!! Wouldn't be where I am without any of you.

~~>Jakob

Comment

Originally posted by omaharj View Post
                  I don't support religious organisations....
                  +1, I don't support political organizations either.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Money sent

This should be an annual reminder thats jogs everyone's wallets.
                    I visit the site almost everyday and have learned heaps.
                    Many thanks to the guy's in the background of the site that make it available to us all.

Paddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      This should be an annual reminder thats jogs everyone's wallets.
                      I visit the site almost everyday and have learned heaps.
                      Many thanks to the guy's in the background of the site that make it available to us all.

Paddy.
                      X2
                      Without the help here, I'm sure my carb diagnosing and rebuild would have cost at least $300 at a shop.
                      $50 sent thru paypal

Comment

paypal payment processed

Hey guys,

I've just sent a paypal payment ($51.80) to cover both myself and my son, IanC.

Great Site! I'm glad to help out.

(I've attached portions of the paypal email to me with confirmation details)

Chris

Hello Gary Christopher,

This email confirms that you have donated $51.80 USD to Robert Barr (sallydog716-steves@yahoo.com) using PayPal.

Donation Details
                        Confirmation number:6UB356705M880033YDonation amount:$51.80 USDTotal:$51.80 USDPurpose:GS Resources web siteThe following options were included with this payment:GSR name?: Chris
                        Contributor:Gary Christopher

Comment

A much-deserved contribution was sent last month! keep up the good work.

Comment

New here, but admin a forum & mod on another. I know how much you have to give away to operate it. Sent you a few $, the help I got here was worth a lot more.

Great website & forum.

Comment

Annual contribution

Hi,

I just sent my contribution to the site via Rober Barr's website http://cycleorings.com using his convenient PayPal link. Thanks for setting this up Mr. Barr. I've always mailed cash to Frank. Now he won't have to get his hands dirty.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Oh, I still have to get my hands dirty. Bob sends me the Paypal sheets by mail.

-- Frank --

Comment

Working...
                                X