Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used PayPal to chip in, this forum has been a huge help thanks to everyone.

Comment

Donation made through Paypal. GSR is my favorite and most visited site on the web. Thanks Frank

Comment

I also donated.
        Yeah I know, Im a slacker!
        sigpic

82 GS850
        78 GS1000
        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
        .................________-|___\____
        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Sent in donation with paypal. Added the paypal robbery fees. Great site fantastic info hope it keeps going.

Comment

Finally got to make a delayed contribution to this great site.

Comment

I just made a contribution with Pay Pal
              sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

On the way! Appreciate the site and all the great help.

Comment

New GSR dedicated Paypal link

Great site, Great people, Great support and great idea to have your own Paypal link

Comment

Donated finally. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't know a stator from a solenoid. << No lie....

Comment

PayPal sent.

Thanks for the site.

Comment

Just donated!

Paypal sent! I'm so happy to have this excellent resource. Thanks for everything guys.

Comment

The GSResources together with the BassCliff pages are priceless to blokes like me with plenty of enthusiasm but little knowledge of rebuilding these wonderful machines. Paypal donation complete.
                          -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

No Money orders?

Was curious why this is? I don't have a checking account at the moment and don't really like Paypal. I use if I have to but.....was just curious why can't accept money orders? Guess I'll have to have my sis make out a check for me when I get more than a couple nickels to rub together! Hopefully soon! Great site guys! Wish I would have found the site before I bought my bike. Woulda saved me a few hundred on what I paid! Ah well.....hindsight!

Comment

Great place and very helpful, I kicked in some paypal to help keep the lights on.

Thanks
                              Tom

Comment

Originally posted by dueller View Post
                                Was curious why this is? I don't have a checking account at the moment and don't really like Paypal. I use if I have to but.....was just curious why can't accept money orders? Guess I'll have to have my sis make out a check for me when I get more than a couple nickels to rub together! Hopefully soon! Great site guys! Wish I would have found the site before I bought my bike. Woulda saved me a few hundred on what I paid! Ah well.....hindsight!
                                Can't see this being a problem.If you need reassurance it's OK PM Frank(administrator).In my experience limited as it is he is very responsive to problems or questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X