Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sent in my Paypal payment. Well worth the price!

Terry

Comment

From the

GS Contribute link....
      Note: We cannot accept personal checks drawn on non-US banks or money orders of any kind.

Not a huge deal, like I say, just have my sis make a check out for me and give her the money. Curious George was one of my fav series of books growin up and apparently I haven't grown out of it!

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
      Can't see this being a problem.If you need reassurance it's OK PM Frank(administrator).In my experience limited as it is he is very responsive to problems or questions.

Comment

Opps missed that

Comment

But, you can take personal checks from USofA banks?

Comment

Clicked paypal. the "new cyber checks in the (e)mail'.Hope it shows up ok.Thanks, the manual I downlowded , AAA+
            Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2011, 05:06 PM. Reason: Incorrect sentence comp.

Comment

Well I finally made a contribution to the site , it is well worth the money, and dosen't seem to have as much of the soap opera that so many other sites have and everyone seems to be friendly enough. Takes me awhile to trust sites as I have supported other sites when I join to find out they are a bunch of a-- holes. But not so much here. Thanks
              1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
              80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
              1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
              83 gs750ed- first new purchase
              85 EX500- vintage track weapon
              1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
              “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
              If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Just sent in my donation via PayPal yesterday. This site is FABULOUS for many reasons. Thanks to all who make it possible.

Gizmo

Comment

Love this forum

Just sent a little something, awesome forum w/ great people and info.

Comment

Hey guys I just sent $30 for the $20 calendar. Good way to give back to a site that gives us a lot!
                    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      Hey guys I just sent $30 for the $20 calendar. Good way to give back to a site that gives us a lot!
                      What is this calendar you speak of, Trevor?
                      '83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        What is this calendar you speak of, Trevor?
                        I made a mistake. I belong to a site called BCClassicmotorcycle and it is a calendar for them. Sorry wrong place to post. My bad. But maybe we should make a calendar? Good way to raise funds for the site.
                        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          I made a mistake. I belong to a site called BCClassicmotorcycle and it is a calendar for them. Sorry wrong place to post. My bad. But maybe we should make a calendar? Good way to raise funds for the site.
                          calender is not a bad idea, i would buy one. maybe all the bike of the months from the past year?

Comment

Chatted up Steve about this topic last week. Just did a paypal (via wife's Cyana59 account) for $25 (really $26.06)
                            To all, thank you!
                            -Bookmon
                            To quote the Buffettmon-
                            I got no financial conscience.
                            Can't worry where it went.
                            A lasting treasure or a moment of pleasure
                            Worth it every cent.

Comment

well just made a donation,not to sure what the exchange rate is guy's but i am gratefull for all the help and info on this site,long may it continue.

Comment

Here goes!

Comment

Working...
                                X