Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for the Bison Ranch that was out that way but couldn't find it!
    I haven't been down the one road in years since after it got paved.
    We used to get there by dirt bikes only before they paved it. (sort of)
    Hard to miss a Bison Ranch though.
    I still think the Chili Pepper Ranch is cool though.

Eric

And the next tag is?

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      Rats!!! I just got back and had to wait for them to download!
      I passed a bunch of cheesy ones and thought that this was the coolest of the bunch:

I had to go down some nasty roads (cough, cough) to get some of them.
      Some more...

So, what's the next one?

Eric
      love your bike dood.

Comment

That one, has over 160,000 on the frame. Runs like a raped ape too! (built 1100 in a 750 frame. )
        They all get a chance to get out once in a while.

So what is the next tag? Has it been posted yet?

Eric

Comment

Cool ranch pictures. Next tag? (I already forgot who won the tag).

Comment

idea for next tag take it or leave it, chick with tattoo, no tramp stamps, no oldies and preferably fairly attractive. if that is aloud it should make for some decent pics

Comment

Thought that bccap got the tag? Waiting on him for the next one, right?

Eric

Comment

I'm confused ? I had a great ride just participating in the game. But if it is me, here is the next tag. Pilings or a condemned dock, building, or business. Something that is past its intended time. But structual, no equipment. Hope I'm doing this right ?
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok I don't quite get how bccap got the tag but whatever I hope to get it tomorrow as I'm going up Island for a ride.
                  No signature

Comment

Nicely done, and nice bike.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      I'm confused ? I had a great ride just participating in the game. But if it is me, here is the next tag. Pilings or a condemned dock, building, or business. Something that is past its intended time. But structual, no equipment. Hope I'm doing this right ?
                      Yep, you won the tag. Nice new tag too, hope to see the next one. I don't think I'll have time for that today, the honey-do list beckons...

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Ok I don't quite get how bccap got the tag but whatever I hope to get it tomorrow as I'm going up Island for a ride.
                        I let the tag go. I was in a hurry and didn't actually have my bike shown in the entrance of the ranch. BCCCPs was better. I posted mine because it would have move the game along, but technically not correct. Here are the picts. I posted.
                        Back of ranch.

The entrance was situated between to other properties, different fences.

Hope this clears up the confusion, there has been so much lately, I was hopeing to avoid more. Some body better get this, because I've got some good ones up on the St. Johns River. I won't be able to get it until 6:00, so times ticking boys.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

the white building is abandoned, but if that isn't condemned enough look to the right there is a dilapidated barn, this count? my first win?

Comment

i even waxed up and polished that beast for the pic :P

Comment

And the next tag is??? I'm going out for a ride but now people are saying you have 48 hours to post the next tag? Sorry guys but I'm going to have to bow out of the game. It's just to slow now to keep my ADD mind interested anymore. Remember one day we had 3 new tags in one day. That won't happen again. Good luck and have fun guys. For what it's worth if you ken get the tag surely you can post a new one at the same time to keep it moving? no?
                              Trevor
                              No signature

Comment

the next tag is a swingset/playground equipment, wooden, no metal!

Comment

Working...
                                X