Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now I just need to find a dancing chicken holding a misspelled sign in front of a morgue to get triple points.

We had some cute girls holding signs for a dominos promotion recently, dressed like star wars characters for some reason... but it drew my attention so guess it worked. I will have to see if they are out again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
      So now I just need to find a dancing chicken holding a misspelled sign in front of a morgue to get triple points.

We had some cute girls holding signs for a dominos promotion recently, dressed like star wars characters for some reason... but it drew my attention so guess it worked. I will have to see if they are out again today.
      I request pictures and HD video if possible.
      As long as they are not dressed up like Jabba the Hut. Or would that be Pizza the Hut?

Comment

he he he rofl
        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Went out for a couple of hours this morning...

No misspelled signs...

No sign holders/wavers...

No morgues or coroners offices...

Now it is time for football...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

No morgues or coroners offices...
            According to google, near where your profile says you live:

County of Dupage: Coroner
            414 N County Farm Rd
            Wheaton, IL 60187-3933, United States

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
              According to google, near where your profile says you live:

County of Dupage: Coroner
              414 N County Farm Rd
              Wheaton, IL 60187-3933, United States
              True...But the place is huge. It would be in one of these buildings, probably not a separate place:

Anyway, I try to avoid the huge DuPage building complex...lots of traffic, lots of lights...and it's not on my normal routes.

Really...I thought for sure I'd find a sign person...normally the are all over this area...
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

funeral home and crematory is that close enough?
                110 octane sunoco aint cheap. I got a good one in store for the next one. they open up in an hour.
                Last edited by trippivot; 09-21-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
                  110 octane sunoco aint cheap.
                  and with that pipe I bet you just about woke the dead .

Is that a stock front end ? It looks raked a bit aka GSX. Nice looking bike !
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

any place that the name rhymes

icky ricky's

leon's neon... shady lady.... dean's machine you get the picture.

gs 1150 front end with 4 compression and 4 rebound settings... rough as heck...O yeah big time frame rake-- nice work whoever did , I have to say

bike bandit silencer V&H cost me a around 15~20 bucks - delivered- and fit like a charm. I can hear every tick and rattle inside the engine and I have to calm myself down , cause I know how noisy these things are inside there. Ya just cant hear it with a open pipe.
                    Last edited by trippivot; 09-21-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post

funeral home and crematory is that close enough?
                      110 octane sunoco aint cheap. I got a good one in store for the next one. they open up in an hour.
                      I'll take anything at this point. Carry on.

Comment

haha, nice we have finally moved on.

I looked all the way in to work for a misspelled sign... thought I had a few but turns out it is ME that cant spell. (oh and its a 45 mile ride to work, I took the back roads vs the slab so read LOTS of signs)

I think I will let google help me find the next tag instead of chance.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm a place that rhymes, I like that tag, not too easy, not too hard, and not regional. I believe I will just haul off and ride my bike tomorrow, and look around for a rhyming place! Mmmmm the water is fine!
                          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Put on 100miles today without finding a place that rhymes.

I did make it out the the former Buell building and the current location of Erik Buell racing, but that doesn't rhyme. lol

Comment

Yea I had nothing on my ride home... charging seems to not be working though, had to bump start it again...

I need to sort that out over the weekend and get the battery on a trickle charger either way.

Comment

A rhyming sign!

The new tag, a business with 'House' in the name. You can barely make out (this was a tough one to get for me) 'Station House' here.

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X