This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Flooding and rain in my area has caused this. I don't suppose this would qualify as a swimming hole, would it?

How about some Evil Knevil type photo for the next tag. aarrgg I've got the fountain tag, but my comp. is locked up.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Comp. is working, but now my photobucket account won't let me in. Sorry about the small picts. had to use my email. I'll fix it later. Anyway here are two fountains. First is for the tag, sercond is a 911 memorial at our local cop shop, and kinda ties into the next tag.

Next tag is a VFW or Moose lodge or similar item. You can use your imagination on this one. Elks, Koala, Garden Club, Bahia Shriners, just something that has an exclusive membership.
      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I can't see your pics? Might want to try your upload again. Either that, or I'm doing something wrong ?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Not you, me. Here they are.

Next tag.

Read earlier post for tag discription.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hows that, better?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Serious business...

Yeah yeah, I don't have my kickstand on something hard and flat. I stood there for a while as I took off my gloves and got out my phone, waiting for it to sink in more. Fortunately there was a rock under the dirt.

New tag.
              A large animal statue or sculpture.

And on the way home I realized that my front tire is running low on air again. I hate living in an apartment. This means I have to go to a gas station and pay 1.00 to top off my front tire.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-31-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                Hows that, better?
                There is something about that Skuncooley look, that I really like!
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Monty. I don't know if it works the same in the States. But a couple of months ago I was putting about to put air in my bicycle tire, when someone told me not to pay. He went inside, and low and behold on came the pressure. He went in and told them as a regular gas customer, there was no way in hell he was paying for air. I haven't paid since !
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Monty. I don't know if it works the same in the States. But a couple of months ago I was putting about to put air in my bicycle tire, when someone told me not to pay. He went inside, and low and behold on came the pressure. He went in and told them as a regular gas customer, there was no way in hell he was paying for air. I haven't paid since !
                    Hmm. I don't know if that would work around here. Most of them have an air pump separate from the building and operated on quarters only. I was thinking I'll stop in at a tire place or a shop and ask if I could top off my front tire. I need to figure out why I am losing so much air. I over filled to 40 psi(Front is supposed to be 35, iirc) on wednesday and now it is probably around 20-25. I think it gets worse when it is colder and rainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                      I need to figure out why I am losing so much air.
                      Valve core ? Squirt some soapy water on it....
                      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        There is something about that Skuncooley look, that I really like!
                        Thanks, I think. Never fully understood the skunk terminology. Can you enlighten me once and for all?
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                          Valve core ? Squirt some soapy water on it....
                          Well that would just be too logical, now wouldn't it? I don't know why I didn't do that already.
                          I can use the soapy water to wash my wheels after too.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            Thanks, I think. Never fully understood the skunk terminology. Can you enlighten me once and for all?
                            I believe it refers to the ones with the black tanks with white stripes.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I love the look of flat black bikes. Actually black bikes and cars in general. But I hate owning them in the summer.

Comment

Someone get the tag quick! I wanna make this my next one. Train derailment.
                                Don't worry there were no injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X