• Show
Clear All

Sorry it. Lame but it is what it is.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      My Daughter graduates in 15 minutes. So in the best intrest of keeping the game going, here is the tag...

Congratulations.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Wow just got home from work and it took me a half hour just to catch up to all the posts. LOL I thought somewhere in there would be a new tag, no luck though.
        Anyway I'm not sure why Kent keeps talking about people whinning about the tag being to hard to find. No one seems to be upset about the actual tag but the posting of the new one. And by looking at the beginning of this game Mr. Kent has been stirring up sh*t for a long time. I personally like something challenging and interesting to the riders geographic location. I have and others have, even added links for those so inclined to learn more about said tag. Now that to me is cool. To learn more about the interesting things and places shared by my fellow GSers. I don't care one bit if it is something that I can't get. What I don't like is guys running out and grabbing the tag just to get the tag and then not following up. Show some creativity and have your new tag in mind so we don't go four days looking at a trampoline, that's all.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          You mean this is your fault!! YOU are hereby sentenced to consume a yard of ale, at your next inconvenience !!....
          Ha Ha. Sorry but I'll have to settle for a pint probably around Thanksgiving as I don't drink anymore and especially not when I'm by myself and can't drive afterwards.
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            Wow just got home from work and it took me a half hour just to catch up to all the posts. LOL I thought somewhere in there would be a new tag, no luck though.
            Anyway I'm not sure why Kent keeps talking about people whinning about the tag being to hard to find. No one seems to be upset about the actual tag but the posting of the new one. And by looking at the beginning of this game Mr. Kent has been stirring up sh*t for a long time. I personally like something challenging and interesting to the riders geographic location. I have and others have, even added links for those so inclined to learn more about said tag. Now that to me is cool. To learn more about the interesting things and places shared by my fellow GSers. I don't care one bit if it is something that I can't get. What I don't like is guys running out and grabbing the tag just to get the tag and then not following up. Show some creativity and have your new tag in mind so we don't go four days looking at a trampoline, that's all.
            Thank you, Trevor. It was getting lonely here in the Tom and Bob's riding game dog house. I'll move over and make a little room. You don't snore do you?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

If it takes a month or more to to post the next tag, it could be snowing again!

Hurry up and get the car wash tag!!!

Comment

Let the GSR Riding game go on.

Tag met, one local car wash. Sorry, to late here to catch it open, but I was going for the next tag first, just incase I got it first.

Next Tag I hope is a little more interesting as it is the only one around central, Fl. Coverd Bridge.

It's not very long, but it is a beauty.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Bet you tell that to all the girls....
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Bet you tell that to all the girls....
                    Good one Bob, I'll have to save that one for liberal polititions every time they come up short.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Oh damn. I love those wooden covered bridges. My plan is to build one for a driveway.

But we have none around here. I can't even remember the last time I saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        Oh damn. I love those wooden covered bridges. My plan is to build one for a driveway.

But we have none around here. I can't even remember the last time I saw one.
                        Hurry up and buiid it. You've got 48hrs.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

That's what she said!
                          Hey great tag I love those old covered bridges!! I grew up near some in SouthWestern Ontario, sadly can't think of any here though. But looking forward to someone showing another one. So nice when we all play well in the sandbox together.
                          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post

That's what she said!
                            Hey great tag I love those old covered bridges!! I grew up near some in SouthWestern Ontario, sadly can't think of any here though. But looking forward to someone showing another one. So nice when we all play well in the sandbox together.
                            Clocks ticking. No one gets it I might throw you a bone, well maybe a palm tree.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Clocks ticking. No one gets it I might throw you a bone, well maybe a palm tree.
                              You lika the palma trees in Canada don't you Rick?
                              No signature

Comment

Never mind the bone, we'll just have to a little research, and possibly some serious riding.
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X