• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual, an EASY one.
    Got to ride.... bye.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      A black hair flamenco dancer. She dances while his father plays guitar.

I've never even HEARD of an "electric bike store", and pot bars are illegal in this country. Even in California!
      You mean the electric bike craze hasn't invaded your town ? Consider yourself lucky. You won't get hit by some maniac doing 30mph down the sidewalk.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        A black hair flamenco dancer. She dances while his father plays guitar.

I've never even HEARD of an "electric bike store", and pot bars are illegal in this country. Even in California!
        Not really legal here in Canada either, but a few have gotten away with not being bothered. I suppose it depends on the politicians in the area.
        I have been to The Hot Box cafe in the Kensington Market area of Toronto and it has been around for years.
        I was also at one in Hamilton some years back, but the guys behind that were selling pot online and otherwise thumbing their nose at the law, so they got taken down.
        I have never been to the one in Vancouver, but I met Mark Emery several times many many years ago when he owned a book store in London.
        Selling mostly books that had been banned from being sold in Canada.

I don't partake in the consumption of the magic medicine, but I am licensed by Health Canada as a designated marijuana cultivator for a couple of people.

I can't sell it, but it IS kinda fun to be able to grow it LEGALLY.

Tank

Comment

Nope, we have gas bicycles here. It the latest craze...
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Well Suzy was jelous not going out to find the duckies I had to take her for a run. Plus if Eric is going over to his neighbors house he'll probibly forget anyway.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Anybody know if you have to pay for the electricity you use when hooking up to one of those "charge stations"? How does it work, like a parking meter?

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                Same here, I live in an oil rich area surrounded by cowboys, an electric vehicle place would go out of business quickly.
                If the tag was grossly over sized pick up trucks I'd be in!

Tank
                Here a bone Tank, catch. Next tag is Grossly over sized pick up trucks.

Go get it Tank, no excuses your prayers have been answered.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Nice ! ! !
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by CEEDUBB View Post
                    Anybody know if you have to pay for the electricity you use when hooking up to one of those "charge stations"? How does it work, like a parking meter?
                    I didn't take the time to look. My bike doesn't run on coal. lol More than likely debit or credit card. NWO baby, NWO!
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                      Well Suzy was jelous not going out to find the duckies I had to take her for a run. Plus if Eric is going over to his neighbors house he'll probibly forget anyway.
                      He might have stole a cafe sign, then forgotten why.
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Is Eric still at his Nieghbors?

'83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

Comment

My friend with the Ferrari has a HUGE truck but it's in the middle of a complete tear down but I'm sure I can find something easy.

I'll be back soon.

Tank

PS: haha, I wrote this post and rushed out the door without posting it.
                          Let me unload my camera, and I'll post.

Comment

This was the first one I had in mind, because they are usually parked beside each other or on the roadside. Today they were parked at the back of the driveway with a car and a truck infront so I couldn't get a good shot.
                            The white one is a suburban with boggers on it, to give you an idea of how big the ram dually is.

The next two I won't count because they are in various states of repair/disrepair.

As you can see above, even the normal trucks around here are usually lifted at least a little.

Here is four more trucks I found around the gas station. There is more trucks than cars in this town, that's for sure!

Here is a big King Ranch edition type dually, with a jacked up F150 and another truck in the shot.

And this one is strange to me, but up here these cowboys and roughnecks even jack up their campers!! Also two more lightly lifted trucks in this picture, lol.

Stay tuned for the next tag, it might be a tough one!

Tank

Comment

And for the next tag!?!?

An old steel death trap of a merry-go-round.

I haven't seen one of these in years until I moved out here.
                              I guess cowboys kids are tough enough that there was no need to get rid of these.

Good Luck!
                              Tank

PS: those yield signs are what we have instead of stop signs. It took a little while to get used to rolling through them.
                              Any other place in North America and the cops would pull you over for doing a "rolling stop"
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-04-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Cough, cough, cough... hey wow man, that's some g o o o d s h * t!

Just checking in from the neighbor's house.
                                I can barely see the computer screen through all of this smoke!
                                Here's a pic from their house...

So what's the next tag? Lifted trucks? Porcupine's humping pineapples?

I'll check back later, it's my hit....

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X