This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    A green roof ? They're building a high rise next door to me. Oh joy, I get to listen to the racket for the next year and a half.

Is that a GS45 with front disc brake? Could use a nice set of apehangers to look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
      Eric says: "Big enough to be an excavator.I just didn't want any pictures of backhoes or tiny little rental ex's.
      Post the damn next tag and keep this thing rolling...."

So for the next tag,

Does the clock have to read 3:36 too?

Comment

I'll be back in the game in the next day or 2, not a GS, but my new to me suzy...

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
          I'll be back in the game in the next day or 2, not a GS, but my new to me suzy...

Would that be a 1500 Boulevard? I like it.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I wish my 1150 was as comfy as that beauty!

Good looking cruiser!

A bike like that would probably suit my crippled, old man's spine a whole lot better than my 62,556 mi (and counting) '86 GS 1150.
            Would've made the 297 miles I rode today a bit less painful.

So, a multi faced, elevated clock will work, right?
            As in a clock tower? Or does it have to be "pole mounted", and multi faced?

Rick, I got your email, thanks for helping out an Eric!
            I'm sorry dude, but I'm up in Apple Valley.
            Lemme see what I can do for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
              Would that be a 1500 Boulevard? I like it.
              1500cc of cruising comfort!

Comment

NOT THE TAG NOT THE TAG NOT THE TAG

stock photos from previous tag, thought I'd share while waiting, Got a Dr's appt today, I may get this clock today if no one else gets the tag, this time daiylight and different bike

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
                  Good looking cruiser!

A bike like that would probably suit my crippled, old man's spine a whole lot better than my 62,556 mi (and counting) '86 GS 1150.
                  Would've made the 297 miles I rode today a bit less painful.

So, a multi faced, elevated clock will work, right?
                  As in a clock tower? Or does it have to be "pole mounted", and multi faced?

Rick, I got your email, thanks for helping out an Eric!
                  I'm sorry dude, but I'm up in Apple Valley.
                  Lemme see what I can do for ya.

Yeah, just a large elevated clock of some kind, on a tower or pole or steeple or ???

Comment

NOT THE TAG NOT THE TAG NOT THE TAG

stock photos from previous tag, thought I'd share while waiting, Got a Dr's appt today, I may get this clock today if no one else gets the tag, this time daiylight and different bike

Is this the tag? lol Those BLVDs are good looking cruisers. I might beat you to it so you better hurry. I'm a Wally World and will be going after it soon. The race is on.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Clock tower was easy, so lets keep it going that way, I know we've done a zillion water towers, now a zillion and one.

if you're seeing the smaller pics, turn on your "F" function key, and hit F-5, I edited the post with better sized pics, and sometimes if you visit the page before the edit, you'll only see the smaller size unless you refresh your computers cache file using the F-5 function on your keyboard.
                      Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Ouch, beat by an old man on a cruiser. I'll blame it on the old lady taking too much time at Wally World.

Well I'll post it anyway, no sense in wasting film.
                        Neighboring town of Lake Mary. I reserve the right to use it again since the tag was already met.

I guess I need to get back on SuzyII and get a water tower, before I get beat again. I've already got the next tag on standby.
                        Last edited by gsrick; 05-15-2013, 05:22 PM.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ghost in the machine probably already has you beat to the tag, and awaiting someone to post it, you're getting slow Rick, maybe YOU'RE the old man...har har. And this cruiser is no slouch unless you want it to be, has as much torque as the 91-93 1100G's.

Comment

Ghost in the machine probably already has you beat to the tag, and awaiting someone to post it, you're getting slow Rick, maybe YOU'RE the old man...har har. And this cruiser is no slouch unless you want it to be, has as much torque as the 91-93 1100G's.
                            As long as he needs me to post for him I'll always win.
                            Took longer than it should have, but when I was pulling into the parking lot a guy with a bike helmet saw me and had to come over and talk.
                            Back in Lake Mary for this one also.

The next tag is a local pizzaria. It has to have pizzaria in the name, no Pizza Huts or Dominos, if there is more than one please pass it up. Here is Flippers Pizzeria located in down town Lake Mary.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Dang it, I knew I should have posted the tag from the road and not waited till I got home. Lol
                              Water tower

Good old Burton, Ohio
                              I had a great tag too! Lol

Comment

You Floridians are a little weird..... You don't make pizza from flippers, you make Flipper Pie !

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X