Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The firework sign pic is from last year. Was gonna use it for the next tag then but got beat out posting the existing tag.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I seldomly think of the game when I go riding. Once in a while I will trip over the tag and have the gumption to stop and get it.
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it'ssssssss goooooooooooooood. I think I used up all my giants around here.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Could be a giant blowup rat in front of an exterminator company for all I care. Lol
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

Comment

This giant has been used for 3 different companies in the last 4 years.
            Bad karma maybe.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

No doubt it has been done but hopefully not recently...next tag is hay bales.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Steve, have you used that exact giant in the past? He looks familiar...plus is that a drive in screen behind the hay field?
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Drive ins are getting rare these days. We have one local here. Jimmy Buffett did a tour "save the drive in theater" and did a show here at ours... I thought of using it for a tag, but thought they might be too scarce for everyone to get...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                    Steve, have you used that exact giant in the past? He looks familiar...plus is that a drive in screen behind the hay field?
                    Same giant[with new clothes], different bike, 2 years ago i think.
                    If that is an issue, no problem from me at all.
                    Consider the tag still open.
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Hard to believe but that drive-in is still going.
                      The Can-View with 4 screens. I haven't ever been in it but apparently the weekends are very busy.
                      It is strange driving by on the highway and seeing the movie on the screens.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

No issue from me at all. Its a new picture so it good as far as im concerned. I had had fuzzy recollection of seeing it is all.
                        In fact last night I was going to go out last night and get a pic of one of 2 giants that I have used in the past, ( Muffler Man or the angry clown) but didn't make it out.
                        I say continue...
                        Last edited by dorkburger; 08-03-2015, 08:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                        -Rusty old scooter.
                        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Tag is good. No disputes here. I could have gotten the hay rolls today, rode past them in fact. If it's not gotten in a day or so, I will grab'em to move the game on...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

I had to go back for this one. I found it then discovered my phone was dead. Missed a real good tag because of it.

I don't know if this was done before, but how about some bleachers.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by odin1; 08-09-2015, 08:24 PM.
                            1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                            1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

The cheap bleachers....

Comment

New tag

Fruit tree with fruit...this being an apple about a month away from picking. Peach, orange, etc... acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X