This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drive through liquor and U-haul rentals

very unusually shaped tree. NO NORMAL TREES has to be weird.

this is what we call the horseshoe tree
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Based on what I can see in the picture can I assume it doesnt have to be alive just standing?

Comment

I have a Tim Burton Tree in the backyard, too bad I don't have to ride to get to it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

if it is or was a tree and it is unique and weird it's fair game.

we go take pictures here when the relatives visit ..

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
            unique and weird.
            Joshua trees are unique. How bout that big arse (red wood ?) you can drive through...
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Not sure what we got around town, I hope to get a ride in tonight on the GS...

Problem is the camera crapped out on me camping last weekend. Ill see if new batteries help but I tried all my extra batteries and no luck.

Comment

I must admit that when I made the farm house the tag I was hoping for this:

This is my ancestral home it is one of the oldest homes in the US, it was built in 1652 by my great, great, great, great, great, etc. grandfather. This home stayed in the family until around 1905 when it was sold, then around 1960 it was bought back and donated to the city about ten years later. It is currently being used as a museum and a community education center, it's a farm house that sits in the middle of a very large urban environment.

Most of the furnishings are period pieces that have been donated by members of the family.

I know we have members living near this site so I was thinking it would be great if this was the tag that showed up in answer to mine.

I hope that this has not bored you and I just thought that I would share this.

Anyway, on with the game, we are looking for a vey unusually shaped tree.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Cool. I've got a whole lot of trees around these parts in 'da frozen nort', I'm gonna have to find one that's more unusual than the rest. Will a pileated woodpecker tree do if the woodpecker shows up and starts beating on it? (I wouldn't do that, that's in my backyard, one of the old jack pines....)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                    Joshua trees are unique. How bout that big arse (red wood ?) you can drive through...
                    Now, I know I've got one of those pictures (joshua tree) with my bike in front of it from my CA trip.

Comment

Ok, here's a tree twisted up by years of wind, but it still lives.

And here's the next tag, right up Allie's alley, or Bonanze Dave's!

Here's the catch: Needs to have a yellow airplane (wing position not important), must be single engine, biplanes not allowed. Here's the rest of the airport.

Go for it!

Comment

cool tree. years of interesting twists i see LOVE IT!!

there is a great weekend on tap I hope someone can find a little yellow plane..

BTW.. real one? or will RC models in frame count?

Comment

If it flies like an airplane, sounds like an airplane, looks like an airplane, and crashes like an airplane, it must be an airplane. Go for it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                            Go for it!
                            That hanger looks familiar. Pine River ? I installed some windows up there. The guys hanger Cat camped out between my truck radiator and fan. Yep....you know how that story ended........

Looks like we need to find a Piper Cub.
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

No RC models, has to be in a real airport.

Comment

Yellow airplane (well actually a glider)

New tag ,a marsh or swamp

Comment

Working...
                                X