Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummmm.....Yeah

Interesting 'trike' conversion...

MUST SEE Motorcycle/Snowmobile (Sturgeon Bay WI)

Date: 2011-09-24, 10:18AM CDT
    Reply to: sale-gdnkf-2610943152@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a 2002 Arctic Cat F7 Fire Cat Snowmobile with a patented Motorcycle conversion on it. It is a revere trike. First one in Wisconsin. It is registered as a Motorcycle and a Snowmobile. Run it as a snowmobile in the winter and a trike in the summer. Comes with everything for it to be a snowmobile and everything to be a Motorcycle. Runs great and handles great too. Has 184 hrs. on it most of it as a snowmobile. This conversion is an engineered set up it is not just someone's weekend creation. It is a real head turner. $7295.00
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Originally posted by wisgolfer59 View Post
      Interesting 'trike' conversion...
      that's really pretty cool. I could forgive the "revere" misspelling, but why can't the CL masses find a different phrase than "head turner"?

Comment

Regarding that V-Max Of Doom.
        Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post
        That bike "might" be fast...

GREAT starter bike, for a fighter jet pilot !
        That might explain the "Custom pain" line as well.

300 rear tyre is not going to help a V-Max at all..
        Some poor sod will find that out at the end of a straight.

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
          this is pretty cool. I wonder how it handles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...828%26_fvi%3D1
          Like a wet dog on shiny tiles..
          That's where I'm putting my $10.

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
            http://qc.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=317025385

This bike has been stored for 2 years and ran the day I put it away, a few hundred bucks for a tank and a harley seat and could look like the one in the last pic. I bought it because i did not want to pay a lot to plate my bike, this one is 80$ a year.

That made me laugh out loud. Thanks. I needed a good laugh. This is a good looking cafe racer though.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

not craigslist, but still funny

stopped at the local Stop & Shop on the way to work this morning, and spotted this gem:

Comment

[QUOTE=davidduarte;1509783]stopped at the local Stop & Shop on the way to work this morning, and spotted this gem:

Beyond words...grasping for breath...Perhaps it's the new computerized HD that they are talking about.

Comment

Note the aluminum foil heat shield...

1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

Oooh! Rat bike! Rat bikes are fun!

Comment

Those all look like Factory Options to me for a H-D.
                      Instead of the Factory rear cylinder kill function.

Daniel

Comment

I saw the guy get on it and ride off, looked like he had an HID headlight. I wonder if that might be the cause of some of the extra heat?

Comment

wow that's stupid. Those computer vent fans won't do ANYTHING beyond blocking air ventilation.

Comment

The fan on the oil cooler is actually a good idea as long as it is thermostatically controlled.

Daniel

Comment

Is / was that an 883 Sporty?

How could you possibly need that much "extra" cooling on an air cooled bike? ? ?

Comment

Working...
                              X