X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it starred on Wild Hogs.

Comment

put the crack pipe down

1975 Honda CB360 Fully Restored!!!! (06084)

Date: 2012-03-03, 7:29PM EST
      Reply to: s62q9-2883282876@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1975 Honda CB360t with 3500 original miles that has been fully restored to its original state. The frame, swing arm and triple trees have all been stripped and powdercoated. Every nut and bolt has been cleaned painted or polished. Side cases and fork legs are fully polished to a mirror finish. The motor has been beed blasted and painted silver. All of the chrome is original and in excellent condition. All cables were replaced with new oem, all controls repainted to there orignal condition. This bike is a true blast from the past and is a MUST SEE!!!! Runs and rides like new. I am asking $5000(!!!!!)but I am willing to take resonable offers. If you are interested in a fully restored cb360t please call 860 559-4869 for more information. Local delivery is available. Thanks. PLEASE NO EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
        It just doesn't run and is incomplete. But ,really, it just needs a few things. Oh yes, and I "cafed" it

Hi,

I am selling a 1971 Honda CB450 with VERY low original miles (4,741 to be exact). This bike is in EXCELLENT mechanical and cosmetic condition and has had a lot of work put into it. It has recently undergone a complete tune-up involving new points, plugs, valve adjustment, ultrasonically cleaned carbs, fresh oil, and more. The bike runs very strong and has excellent compression. Cosmetically, the bike looks as though it has been in existence for ten years instead of 40--SERIOUSLY. It is very clean and virtually <snip>
        Well, $2500 is ridiculous unless perfect, but the Honda CB450 twin has one of the prettiest engines ever made (IMO). I even like the funky (but highly flawed) torsion valve springs.

Comment

Originally posted by davidduarte View Post
          http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/2883282876.html

1975 Honda CB360 Fully Restored!!!! (06084)

Date: 2012-03-03, 7:29PM EST
          Reply to: s62q9-2883282876@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1975 Honda CB360t with 3500 original miles that has been fully restored to its original state. The frame, swing arm and triple trees have all been stripped and powdercoated. Every nut and bolt has been cleaned painted or polished. Side cases and fork legs are fully polished to a mirror finish. The motor has been beed blasted and painted silver. All of the chrome is original and in excellent condition. All cables were replaced with new oem, all controls repainted to there orignal condition. This bike is a true blast from the past and is a MUST SEE!!!! Runs and rides like new. I am asking $5000(!!!!!)but I am willing to take resonable offers. If you are interested in a fully restored cb360t please call 860 559-4869 for more information. Local delivery is available. Thanks. PLEASE NO EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          This has to be one of the least desirable bikes of the 70's. My brother had one for a while, underpowered, poor handling and not good looking.

A reasonable offer is about $1,200, unless he can find some Wall St type that had this as his 1st bike and MUST have one
          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
          2007 DRz 400S
          1999 ATK 490ES
          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Gorgeous bike, but is it worth 6k??

1983 suzuki gs1100e turbo - $6000 (streetsboro)Ohio

Comment

Uhhh...

So, does that shock configuration soften that diamond plate seat?

1982 Honda cb750c - $2500 (North Central Austin)

Date: 2012-03-06, 10:25PM CST
              Reply to: gmc32-2888810077@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1982 Honda cb750 custom in overall great condition. Could use a Carb clean, definitely needs a Carb tune. Michigan plates and Michigan title in hand. Also the alternator seems to be malfunctioning so the battery wont recharge, but i do have a spare alternator.I really hate letting this baby go since its such a beautiful classic but I don't have the time or money to work on it right now. Email for more current pics or call to set up a time to check her out. Taking offers! 512 791 8743. Ask for Luke. Thanks! Also the Bike runs like a beast when she's charged! Shifts smooth as ever.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
              '80 GS1000ST
              '92 ZX-11
              Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                So, does that shock configuration soften that diamond plate seat?

1982 Honda cb750c - $2500 (North Central Austin)

Date: 2012-03-06, 10:25PM CST
                Reply to: gmc32-2888810077@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1982 Honda cb750 custom in overall great condition. Could use a Carb clean, definitely needs a Carb tune. Michigan plates and Michigan title in hand. Also the alternator seems to be malfunctioning so the battery wont recharge, but i do have a spare alternator.I really hate letting this baby go since its such a beautiful classic but I don't have the time or money to work on it right now. Email for more current pics or call to set up a time to check her out. Taking offers! 512 791 8743. Ask for Luke. Thanks! Also the Bike runs like a beast when she's charged! Shifts smooth as ever.

it's NOT OK to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                WOW!!, I think CB750's must be the most butchered bike out there, I've seen more weird customs or half baked bobber/choppers made from these.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post

Twice the asking price IMHO.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post

If it all works like it should, I think it is. I wouldn't buy it, but I think it is worth the money.
                    sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

$4,000..... if it works as it should.

Comment

Thats kinda what I thought, in the 3-4k range if in perfect shape.

Comment

How much do children go for these days???

... and how about that picture!

1983 Suzuki GSX 750 ES RARE! - $2200 (Hackettstown, NJ)

Date: 2012-03-11, 8:38PM EDT
                          Reply to: wspbx-2897132825@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I own a 1983 Suzuki GS 750 ES in GREAT CONDITION! This is very Rare production one yearONLY, Half flaring and TCSS 84HP! just had the carbs rebuilt, spark plugs, coils and wires replaced. Also had the cock pit rebuilt paid over 600.00 dollars. What it needs is a speed cable and fuel sending unit that's it! You can purchase that for under 100.00 dollars! Has an aftermarket headers sound excellant!! This is not a beginners bike!! It's one of the TOP SELLERS in it's time! Classic and a collector item. As you can see in the picture it's one of a KIND. Kept in garage for years., riden every summer, Need to sell child on the way. So happy Holidays
                          Almost forgot! oil change and filter recently, and New K&N filters!! Bike is ready for cruzin the streets or Race on a track!!

I purchased the speed cable NEW Also New K& N Filters 908-235-9018

PostingID: 2897132825
                          '80 GS1000ST
                          '92 ZX-11
                          Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                            ... and how about that picture!

1983 Suzuki GSX 750 ES RARE! - $2200 (Hackettstown, NJ)

Date: 2012-03-11, 8:38PM EDT
                            Reply to: wspbx-2897132825@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

, Need to sell child on the way. So happy Holidays

PostingID: 2897132825
                            On the way to what?..... Happy Holidays indeed....what about that poor child?
                            sigpic
                            Well, my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle.

1980 GS850GL

Comment

Here's a beauty, only $4650, and it has title problems! LOL

Comment

Not a CB900F either,it's a Custom.Hondaese for an L

Comment

Working...
                                X