No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That headlight points straight down! And its yellow!

Comment

Taste..... Some people have no idea what it is.

And this is just comical.

Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

not craigs, but you gotta see this, I almost fell out of my chair
        Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ZR-7 ZR7 ZR 750 ZR750 IGNITION COIL #1 & #4 CYLINDERS 2000 2001 2002 2003 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Kidding??

I know this made me want to jump...

Comment

Somebody send him a picture of a junked moped with the message trade plus cash to have his old pos crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
              Where do you even find teal and white handlebar streamers?

Comment

See what prices they ask for in BC? It sounds nice, but 2 grand?! What do you guys think?
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                  See what prices they ask for in BC? It sounds nice, but 2 grand?! What do you guys think?
                  http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...841457669.html
                  It looks nice to me, well stored and unmolested bikes are hard to find. It's only a 400, but some folks like them. The one who determines the price in the end is the buyer.
                  He might get a good part of that $2000, which he wouldn't if he didn't ask the high price. I think every bike is priced higher in Canada anyway. In these times of no money, some folks are really hurting while others are not at all. This guy may need $2000 for the rent or something, or maybe his wife wants him to sell it and he doesn't want to. You really can never tell the reasoning behind Craigslist pricing, and you can never tell from an ad what it will take to bring the bike home. I once pulled out four hundred dollar bills to offer for a bike listed for a much higher price, I was actually pulling out a lot more money but it was all in different pockets. As soon as she sees the first $400 his wife grabs the money and says, "SOLD!" and that was that.
                  Last edited by tkent02; 02-13-2012, 03:23 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...841457669.html
                    BC prices must be a bit on the high side. I paid $2000 in Saskatchewan for my '84 GS1150EF, all original with some minor scuffs and scratches from life, but a lot more bike.

Comment

Yee hawwww

Custom Honda CB750 Chopper. Very Nice Bike. - $2300 (wichita)

Date: 2012-02-13, 11:36AM CST
                      Reply to: dzbrs-2803003177@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                      I am selling my 1973 Honda CB750 Chopper.
                      This bike runs great, and sounds just awesome!

Here's what has been done to the bike.........
                      Custom stretched chopper frame, new wheels and tires, pull back drag bars, custom LED blinkers all around, Custom leather/fur accent Longhorns mounted on front, custom chrome Longhorn LED taillights, new grips with chrome accents, dual chrome headlights, custom chrome switch, Brand new Leather Bobber seat with chrome springs and mounting brackets, custom coffin tank, fresh candy red paint, custom panels and long sissy bar with alligator skin accents. Custom alligator accents on front and tail. Bike has aftermarket 4 into 4 exhaust, with nice chrome pipes. Bike sounds amazing! Runs great too!
                      If you're looking for a badass chopper at a great price, here it is!
                      bike is over 11 feet in length, and is a real head-turner.
                      If you wanted to remove the sissy bar, it's mounted so that you can easily remove it, back fender, etc.
                      Don't like the long chopper, shorten it up very easily.
                      Anyway, that's the bike I have, and it's a good one.
                      Asking $2300, and will entertain cash offers.
                      Bike has clean and clear Ks title.
                      Low miles as well. (i need to double check the mileage on the title and put it on here)
                      Feel free to give me a call/text/ or email me.
                      It's a great bike, and whoever gets it, will love it!!
                      Have a great week!
                      210-4922

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

omg, such a ton of information!

RED I BELIVE 4 FOOT HIGH ""*NINJA* "" GAS AND ELECTRIC - $350 (Santa Fe)

Date: 2012-02-14, 2:12PM MST
                        Reply to: w879t-2848061397@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                        Cal me at 5054744059 ask for Cristian it is a red ninja powerd by gas, oil, and electricity great condition but wont turn on i havent used it since like 6 years ago probably need new oil and gas CALL ME FOR PICTURES

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2848061397

Comment

Wow, New Mexico is just FULL of "great deals" tonight. Why is it that "rare" seems to be thrown around so much? Some bikes are "rare" because they are such a POS. This one could be a Johnny Cash song if it were a Cadillac.

Rare Russian Motorcycle w Sidecar Dnepr - $2200 (Albuquerque)

Date: 2012-02-14, 1:08PM MST
                          Reply to: mnqnj-2851471319@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
                          Rare russian motorcycle with sidecar for sale. The parts date from 58 to 84 This bike does not currently run. I bought it from Yuri Imports about six years back for $4200 and it came unassembled in a crate of random parts. I paid a mechanic to put it together but they couldn't figure out why it wouldn't shift. I had another mechanic look at it and it was determined the wrong clutchplate was included. I got a new clutch plate and had that installed and then lost the keys and the tires were flat.... This was all over the course of several years. It has now been sitting in my back yard for 3 years and will need a rebuild most likely. I've put over 5k in this but its time to cut my losses. This bike has no title as it came with a now lost certificate of origin. I've included pictures of the stamped numbers on the bike for any references you may need, you could also get another certificate of origin from Yuri (he operates out of Columbus Ohio). $2200 obo... don't bother low balling as I've sat on it this long and if need be it will become a permanent lawn ornament and imagination device for my kids. Call or text me (Mike) at 50five30seven3615.

Comment

So much lost stuff there you'd think it was stolen.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

russian bike with sidecar

Comment

GS1000... go cart!

Hmmm. Could be a lot of fun... or a lot of stitches.

Suzuki GS 1000 Engine Go cart project - $500 (costa mesa)

Date: 2012-02-14, 6:25AM PST
                                Reply to: b82zn-2806162965@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Crazy go cart project. Suzuki GS 1000 with High performance Exhaust and Oversize carburetors motor ran great when removed from bike. been stored inside. Comes with disc brakes and lots of extra parts. Make me an offer! 727 831 1048

'80 GS1000ST
                                '92 ZX-11
                                Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X