Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
    Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1982 SUZUKI GS750+++LIKE NEW!+++ - $4450 (GILBERT)

Date: 2012-05-20, 10:37PM MST
    Reply to: 4hxp8-3028165501@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

ONLY 8,200 MILES!!! LIKE NEW! I GET COMPLIMENTS EVERY TIME I TAKE HER FOR A RIDE, JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES, IT'S 1982 WITH ONLY 8200 MILES AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION! CALL ME 4804151178, JOE, PLEASE DON'T CALL IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS, PRICE IS FIRM! DON'T CALL WITH LOWBALL OFFERS PLEASE!

THANK YOU
    JOE

Wow, that is super clean looking. Wish mine was that nice. But his price is just insane... Don't these morons do ANY research into the market before selling???
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Bobber xs400 - $2200 (Tolland)

Date: 2012-06-05, 1:37PM EDT
      Reply to: czrjr-3059022362@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 xs400 special. 6spd.10,000mi. Custom sportster exhaust. Custom turn signals. Kick start and electric. Pod filters. Jet kit. Runs great, sounds great. Fun bike, just need to sell! Text or call 1860 three seven seven 4014

Comment

we'll just take off the front mudguard and call it a bobber

vs700 intruder bobber - $2500 (danbury)

Date: 2012-04-23, 3:32PM EDT
        Reply to: v23hv-2974906181@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1986 suzuki intruder, vs 700, bike has been garaged its whole life, has minor cosmetic blemishes but paint and chrome still shine, mechanically the bike is 100 percent, all fluids are brand new and the tires are next to new

Comment

there's nothing wrong with it...except

1981 suzuki gs550t 700 obo/ trades welcome - $700 (Enfield, CT)

Date: 2012-06-07, 1:37PM EDT
          Reply to: gbsk6-3063280665@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1981 suzuki gs550t great learning bike or project cafe race. i am selling this bike because i bought it planing to restore it i have seince changed my mind now i am looking to get more of a street bike so i am open to trades. this is a very nice bike just needs some tlc the oil pan gasket i leaking and it has no second gear other than that there is nothing wrong with this bike i myself have put 2000 miles on it in just six months. bike is ready to go will ride to where ever you need it to go. for 700 obo again will take trades for street bike 250cc and up contact josh at 860 849 2012
          it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
          PostingID: 3063280665

Comment

a GS550t??? looking for MORE of a streetbike??? 250cc and up???
            NO 2ND GEAR????

Damn! They just keep getting better, and dumber...
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              a GS550t??? looking for MORE of a streetbike??? 250cc and up???
              NO 2ND GEAR????

Damn! They just keep getting better, and dumber...
              Wonder what his idea of a 'street bike' is? A moped?

Comment

Anyone in the market for a "ninja type mother cycle"?

Comment

"A ninja type mothercycle" that's classic! I'll take the go-cart in the background though.
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    Anyone in the market for a "ninja type mother cycle"?

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/mcy/3064524820.html
                    That would be a Jieda JD150-23. A Chinese motorcycle that likely sold for $1500 brand new.

He traded a work truck for that? More over he believed it was worth $5000? People can't be that stupid can they?

Comment

Originally posted by razor02097 View Post
                      That would be a Jieda JD150-23. A Chinese motorcycle that likely sold for $1500 brand new.

He traded a work truck for that? More over he believed it was worth $5000? People can't be that stupid can they?
                      Well, since it appears he now has no work truck and does have a "muther cycle". the answer could be.........................
                      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Whataya new??? there are 57 pages of stupid people here...

Most of them make us laugh. Some of them are like taking a sharp stick to the eye!
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

Comment

I need one of these.....El G

Comment

Originally posted by El Giablo View Post
                            That would be fun to putz around, but I'd go a step further and use a four wheeler swingarm, and just have four wheels planted, be a fun summer buggy.

Comment

Check out this contraption

It looks like a bad accident standing still.

Comment

$9000? Some of these people huff way too much glue.

Comment

Working...
                                X