No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me that's a photoshop. No self-respecting person would build that in real life.

Comment

Not from Craig's List, but you can have an Air Force One for $50,000.

President not included in sale, but life-like Lincoln, Obama and Harrison Ford dolls are available.

Here's the link.

Comment

After buying that plane a person could start their own forum for restoring old Air Force Ones. How they cafe their plane, studded leather seats, a RAT ONE section.

They would have to respond to their own posts, much like I just did.

Comment

Hmmmm... $2100 for a GS750 with missing parts, chopped exhaust, mismatched wheels and cheap pods or $1800 for a nice 1100E that needs a little work.

Iv got a 1977 GS750 for sale with a Dyna electric ignition system, club men handle, and a hole other 1979 GS 750 for parts she runs great. I'm re-jetting the carburators to run with pod filters and free flowing exhaust, all she really need is a good cleaning and a cafe seat and she'll be a sweet looking Cafe Racer

Price is $2100

Really clean 1983 GS1100ES for sale, on non op.Owned by bike mechanic last 10 years. I rebuilt carbs last year, will need battery and maybe plugs. Was run regularly but not ridden. 20880K miles. Tab is broken off left side cover-only damage! $1800 firm.

Comment

Another death trap is born from a GS.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/3818047586.html
              I've always wondered who in the Hell buys these things.
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Bobber 79 suzuki (Rochester nh)

I have a hard tailed 79 suzuki gs750 I'm looking to trade for a Harley sportster.
                All it needs is the rear break hooked up and a break light and its good to go.

sigpic
                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                Family Portrait
                Siblings and Spouses
                Mom's first ride
                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Well at least it has breaks or brakes
                  No price? But wants to trade it for a hog

Comment

Wonter bee!!!

Comment

Has all the classic trademarks of a CL poster: no caps, no punctuation, missing letters, misspelled words, overpriced, etc.

However, it is a nice-looking bike and there are some decent pictures.

===========================================

2011 honda fury chopper mint - $12000 (weymouth mass)

2011 honda fury chopper 1312 c/c 34% rake 200 rear tire 3,000 miles many ex a real eye cacher fast must see no sh!te heads or wonter bee owner is 65 old school no bull sh!t if your looking for a bike to ride and not work on this is it no tex call only bob 781 985 0584 keep the shiny side up / no one knows what make it is nada book is $12,237 plus extras cash talk bull sh!t walk

sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

For those who like suspension geometry, me thinks THIS kid, skipped the entire class...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post
                          For those who like suspension geometry, me thinks THIS kid, skipped the entire class...

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...750173348.html
                          Hey, splice a rear frame on, install a swing arm, some fenders, seat, tail light, turn signals, side covers and handle bars and a repaint, and you have a good starting point.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave8338 View Post

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...750173348.html
                            I'm going to gander a guess that he hasn't ridden that thing yet...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              I'm going to gander a guess that he hasn't ridden that thing yet...

I have my doubts that any of those hacksaw and hammer "engineers" ever try to ride their mess.

Comment

Maybe they did and that's why they are for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X