More HP with an easy drop-in.

Eric

Comment

Such a deal! Just needs a wire fixed.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Schlosser View Post
        Yep.

01 cr125. new bottom end - $700 (hornell ny)

i have a 01 cr125 up forsale no trades. it needs new topend. the sleeve has a ware mark in the jug. i dnt dare to pt new top end in it bc i dnt want a rig to ctch on it and rewin bottom end or something more. i bought if a buddy of mine i rode it a few times and new the power valve was sticking and it has low compretion. so topend is apart and thats where it sets. the parts r like 250 for new jug. i got it to restore bc it could be a new restore pproject. bt i dnt have as mch time as i thought i did to restore it bc i work alot of hrs. so im just selling it. give me a call 607-661-3884 no trades
        sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

How to ruin a Bandit...

Eric

Comment

"Low compretion" is a bitch.
            1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
            1983 GS 1100 G
            2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
            2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
            1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Streefighter look, How 'bout looks like a tumblebug.
              1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
              1983 GS 1100 G
              2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
              2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
              1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                That's just sad....

That should be a prosecutable offense.
                All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...obber_17860430 Ohh yeah

$4950 - Custom BobberReport Ad

This is a one of kind retro work of art. This bike defines image and is guaranteed to turn heads everywhere. It was transformed from a classic 1982 Honda CB650 into the masterpiece you see here. This bad boy is running a Dyno-Jet stage 3 jet kit through K&N filter pods and custom wrapped pipes. It has too much work to list but here are few features; new Dunlop D404 rubber, Volar o-ring chain and JT sprockets. Complete new top end gasket kit, piston rings and valves job, custom seat, front and rear turn signals, tail light, drag bars with risers, retro turismo grips...and the list goes on. Interesting trades will be considered.

zoom

I spy something I recognize it the second pic

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
                    http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...obber_17860430 Ohh yeah

$4950 - Custom BobberReport Ad

This is a one of kind retro work of art. This bike defines image and is guaranteed to turn heads everywhere. It was transformed from a classic 1982 Honda CB650 into the masterpiece you see here. This bad boy is running a Dyno-Jet stage 3 jet kit through K&N filter pods and custom wrapped pipes. It has too much work to list but here are few features; new Dunlop D404 rubber, Volar o-ring chain and JT sprockets. Complete new top end gasket kit, piston rings and valves job, custom seat, front and rear turn signals, tail light, drag bars with risers, retro turismo grips...and the list goes on. Interesting trades will be considered.

zoom

I spy something I recognize it the second pic
                    I think people are NUTS!! $49.50 is too much.
                    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                      What the hell is the skate board bolted to the rear fender for???
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Cheap Bobber...lol

It's one thing to do something stupid like this to a bike but why do they think they are worth so much???
                        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          It's one thing to do something stupid like this to a bike but why do they think they are worth so much???
                          http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...obber_17860430
                          Miss post 2708?

Comment

and today's winner is.....

Nice bike, but for the sheer number of useless, misleading search terms, here's today's winner!

WTF is a Pyramid Hugger??

2005 Triumph Rocket III - $8685 (Waukesha)

Date: 2012-08-05, 11:05AM CDT
                            Reply to: jbzkx-3185403769@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Talking about get up and go. 2300cc of raw power in one of the most comfortable chassis. Call or text 262-955-5512 with any questions

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

racer, cbr, f4, f4i, cbr600, cbr 6, cbr6, cbr1000, cbr1000rr, cbr600r, cbr600r, yamaha, yzf, r1, r6, suzuki, gsxr, gsx-600r, gsxr6, gsxr 600, gsxr600, gsx-750r, gsx-750, gsxr-750, gsxr1, gsxr 750, gixer, gixxer, gsx-1000, gsx-1000r, gsxr1000, gsxr 1000, hayabusa, kawasaki, ninja, zx, zx6, zx-6, zx-6r, zx6r, zx7, zx-7, zx-7r, zx7r, zx9, zx-9, zx-9r, zx9r, zx1r, zx-10r, zx10, zx10r, zx12r, zx-12r, zx-12, pyramid huggers, gsxr undertray, undertray, parts, gsxr parts, zx parts, kawasaki, parts, cbr parts, zx parts, decals, race fairings, motorcycel,motorcycle, bike, sportbike, sport bike, crouchrocket, crouch rocket, license, lisence, plate, hide, kit, wireless, 200ft, remote, control, controlled, motorized, motorised, power, retractable, universal, sale, cbr, f4, f4i, cbr600, cbr 6, cbr6, cbr1000, cbr1000rr, cbr600r, cbr600r, yamaha, yzf, r1, r6, suzuki, gsxr, gsx-600r, gsxr6, gsxr 600, gsxr600, gsx-750r, gsx-750, gsxr-750, gsxr1, gsxr 750, gixer, gixxer, gsx-1000, gsx-1000r, gsxr1000, gsxr 1000, hayabusa, kawasaki, ninja, zx, zx6, zx-6, zx-6r, zx6r, zx7, zx-7, zx-7r, zx7r, zx9, zx-9, zx-9r, zx9r, zx1r, zx-10r, zx10, zx10r, zx12r, zx-12r, zx-12, repsol, ducati, harley, HD, harley davidson, aprilia, kmt, ktm, buell, triumph ,fairings,cbr600r, cbr600r, yamaha, yzf, r1, r6, suzuki,

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
                              Nice bike, but for the sheer number of useless, misleading search terms, here's today's winner!

WTF is a Pyramid Hugger??
                              I don't know but I am in the market for a retractable crouch rocket...

Comment

I hate it when people can't spell on these ad's, and when they post pictures that don't accurately describe what they're selling. 3000 for a honda that's missing the side covers hehe. He wants a buell LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X