Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
    I think we just found the Blue Man group's bike.
    Or he's cruisin' for Smurfette.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
    1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Originally posted by tom203 View Post
      A CL post in Maine from a dreamer in Washington State-probably bought Harley.
      http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/4674213422.html
      A Vespa will do 70 mph "no problem"?!?
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
        Prince rode a purple Hondamatic CB400 in Purple Rain.

The guy trying to sell this "custom" 650L is a tool.
        I always thought it was a CM400A

"And then there’s the CM400A Hondamatic model. That’s the bike Prince had in Purple Rain! You can always go that route style wise, and that’s pretty bad ass, but we’re going take things in a different direction."

Quote & Pic from http://honda400four.wordpress.com/20...roject-part-1/

Comment

Here's one.....

Comment

Lol...http://sarasota.fr.craigslist.org/mcy/4644801850.html

No signature

Comment

"Bike runs but does need carbs cleaned I believe and turn signals also. It's a fast bike. Open to offers . Text me with any questions. thanks"

Once the turn signals are cleaned she'll probably run like a top.
              sigpic

SUZUKI:
              1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
              HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
              KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
              YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Why get a KZ that looks like all the others when you can rock this cool wide tire hard tail bobber? This machine is a blast to ride, and it's a quick little devil. Runs strong and sounds mean as hell. Has a 180 rear tire, forward controls, custom exhaust, led lights and more. Lots of one off parts. Make offer. Not interested in trades. No lowballers.

sigpic

SUZUKI:
                1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
                HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
                KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
                YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Harley Wannabe.

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                  He's safe - I wouldn't even throw $15.00 at him....

Rice Rocket? Really?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36550[/ATTACH]

1980 suzuki GS1100 lt Custom Rat Bagger - $2300 (Manchester nh)

1980 Suzuki GS1100lt with around 19,000 original miles( will go up as I am currently riding it). Runs and rides 100% carbs cleaned, jetted, and tuned for the pod filters and exhaust( about 90 HP). All motor and carb work done by Rj's cycle in Nashua. To many hours and dollars to explain everything but there are custom hard bags, fairing with chopped windshield, forward controls, seat, backrest with luggage rack, grips, ape hangers, front and rear directionals, fenders front and rear, pod air filters, rebuilt brakes with all new internals and seals, new exhaust and heat wrap, almost new tires, clutch......etc. I love road glides and I wanted to make one on the cheap.....this turned out to be way more work and money than I expected. I love the bike but I need to pay some bills, so shes gotta go. All the hard work, research, time and frustration of building a custom bike is already done for you, just hop on and ride. The idea I had for the bike, was to have all the comfort and storage of a full dress bike with the speed and handling of a rice rocket. It really is a blast to ride and the engine will last forever. price is some what negotiable, but don't throw 1,500 at me cause I wont take it. Any other questions just text as I cant talk on the phone at work.
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Hurry up and get this gem! http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mcy/4585013383.html

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                      "Bike runs but does need carbs cleaned I believe and turn signals also. It's a fast bike. Open to offers . Text me with any questions. thanks"

Once the turn signals are cleaned she'll probably run like a top.
                      You've got to keep on top of those turn signals. What is the mileage?

Possibly the ugliest '82 I've seen - day-glo. The danger of LSD.
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

[QUOTE=Griffin;2112178]http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/4661662382.html

Why get a KZ that looks like all the others when you can rock this cool wide tire hard tail bobber? This machine is a blast to ride, and it's a quick little devil. Runs strong and sounds mean as hell. Has a 180 rear tire, forward controls, custom exhaust, led lights and more. Lots of one off parts. Make offer. Not interested in trades. No lowballers.

QUOTE]

Why get a real motorcycle, a fast motorcycle, a safe motorcycle, when you can ride around in this clown car? All the clown women will love you!

"No lowballers" means nothing less than $99 will be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                          That is insane. I am trying to visualize what type of body you would have to have in order to ride it. Do you think the guy has 2' legs and 6' arms?
                          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                          80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                            Originally posted by Gregory View Post
                            That is insane. I am trying to visualize what type of body you would have to have in order to ride it. Do you think the guy has 2' legs and 6' arms?
                            It's no good without the pictures that go with it, and when the CL ad expires, so will the chance to see that "gem", so here it is:

Honda cb 550 clean - $3000 (Kernersville)
                            1983 honda cb 550. Runs great ready for something new. Clean title fun as all to ride

sigpic
                            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride
                            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Honda cb 550 clean - $3000 (Kernersville)
                              1983 honda cb 550. Runs great ready for something new. Clean title fun as all to ride

Only $3000? Kelly Blue Book lists this exact bike for $7500!

Comment

Honda bobber on eBay. I wonder if he decided to sell it before or after he took a pic with someone on the bike.
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Other-...-/271613901012

Comment

Working...
                                X