No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What`s a minger if ya don`t mind me askin?
    Originally posted by Grimly View Post
    What a minger!
    sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
    1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelj_444 View Post
      What`s a minger if ya don`t mind me askin?
      a male or female who fell out of the ugly tree at birth and hit every branch on the way down
      ---- Dave
      79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
      80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
      79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
      92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Not really a funny I guess, but wasn't even aware they made a 300.

'85 Suzuki GS300 - $700 (Indian Head)
        < 8 of 8 >
        image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8
        1985 Suzuki GS300

condition: good
        engine displacement (CC): 300
        fuel: gas
        paint color: custom
        title status: clean
        transmission: manual

Great Starter bike!
        Runs great, tires in good condition, comes with bag and Joe Rocket red/black jacket,
        New ignition system, new seat. Odometer was disconnect for a few years, actual miles is unknown.
        Lightweight. Perfect for a new rider or someone learning to ride.
        Custom Redskins paint job.

I graduated to a larger bike. Registered in Md as a Historical bike, no inspection needed to transfer title.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderGT View Post
          ...wasn't even aware they made a 300.
          The GSR year/model chart shows a 300L in '82, '83 and '85.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Portland is The font of Creativity

Actually, I'm not laughing-I dig this... Coupla guys and a dog and a Saturday afternoon. But Comfort is not in the calculation!! Looks like they have the right bike to fool around with

84 kz440 bobber chopper project - $500 (Battle ground)

Kz440

Almost complete needs a little more fab work and wiring has a title and will run once wired..
            show contact info
            ..or trade...$500 wmmp ommp trAde guns, air compressor

Comment

Another example of something carved up so badly, it's now worth nothing. At least it was a KZ440.
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

yah, you're right- another freakshow..Nothing to like here except maybe the dog ....

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                  yah, you're right- another freakshow..
                  And they're all, "almost complete. Just needs..."
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

This goes in the builders category of "how uncomfortable can we make this bike"...and evidently each time they asked themselves that question, they didn't give up till successful.
                    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                    80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                      And they're all, "almost complete. Just needs..."
                      ... someone crazier than themselves with extra guns or air compressors to trade. Yikes. I get they can shoot themselves with the gun but What will they do with an air compressor?

Comment

Actually, I'm not laughing-I dig this... Coupla guys and a dog and a Saturday afternoon. But Comfort is not in the calculation!! Looks like they have the right bike to fool around with

84 kz440 bobber chopper project - $500 (Battle ground)

Kz440
                        Just plain insane and only useful as a garage artifact.
                        I wonder if they sit in the garage every night and pretend. If you custom made a drive belt and somehow got the bike to run, the first little bump with that rear (lack of) suspension and the rider will likely bounce off the seat into the spinning rear wheel. But if you're wearing a$$less chaps then it will quickly erase the developing hemorrhoids from sitting on that seat.

Comment

I just think that (un)swing arm will crack.

Comment

That is soooooo funny. LMFAO

Mike
                            sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                            1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

... someone crazier than themselves with extra guns or air compressors to trade. Yikes. I get they can shoot themselves with the gun but What will they do with an air compressor?
                              Air saw? ? ?
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                              X