No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that bad. I think it'll buff right out....

Jeep Cherokee Trade - $2700 (Dillsboro Indiana)

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    condition: fair
    engine displacement (CC): 47
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 153000
    paint color: white
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic

Looking to trade for street bike preferably 600cc but I do like 750s to. I may be able to give a little bit of cash with Jeep for a bike.. Sorry about the inside being dirty and dusty. Cleans up great, just didn't have time. I have a 2001 Jeep grand Cherokee limited. It has the 4.7 v8 with the quatro track, so it is all wheel drive. Their is 153,000 on the body and transmission. The engine was replaced with a crate engine(brand new) it only has 9,000 on it and it is still under warranty. It was a $3000 engine. It has new tires, break pads, and rotors. It has every option so, heated seats and mirrors, sunroof, all black leather, has the infinity audio system in it. I am asking $2700 or best offer. Runs and drives great. I did take the muffler off for a better sound. The catalytic converter is still on their. I have muffler still so you could make it quiet again if you want. It sounds killer tho. I love it. The flaws is the driver side, my mom rubbed down a telephone pole and dented the doors in, and fender and bumper pulled down. I then bought off of her and did some trail riding and rubbed the passenger side down a tree. But it is not nearly as bad as the drivers side. Also the transmission is the quatrotrack so it is all wheel drive

Tags: Jeep, lifted, trade, crotch rocket, bike, quad, dirt bikes, cars, truck, car, 5 speed, stick, manual, woods, motorcycle, boot, mud, rig
    ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
    13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
    PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

Third telegraph pole is a charm, probably right in the front when the daughter drives it, the rest of the family have had a go!

Comment

Originally posted by sinkankan View Post
        Third telegraph pole is a charm, probably right in the front when the daughter drives it, the rest of the family have had a go!
        At least he put that little bit of extra effort into it and matched up both sides. LOL
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Jeff Spiccoli: "I can fix this. My dad has a great set of tools!"
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Kill lincoln!
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Condition fair?? Seriously??

Comment

The flaws is the driver side, my mom rubbed down a telephone pole and dented the doors in, and fender and bumper pulled down. I then bought off of her and did some trail riding and rubbed the passenger side down a tree. But it is not nearly as bad as the drivers side.

I love how he throws Mom under the bus, then has to admit he did the same thing with the other side. We see who gives the driving lessons in the family.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think I may have posted this one before, but I cringe every time it pops up again....

Particularly: "All parts are original to bike"

79 GS 750E - $2250 (cincinnati)

1979 GS 750E
                  fuel: gas
                  transmission: manual

79 GS750E 18,300 original miles Bike was built with all original parts, new stator and rectifier/ regulator, new ignition coils-plugs- wires ,new battery, fresh oil change with new filter,cut down seat pan (wraped with gator) cut down 4into 2 exhaust, 7" stretched aluminum swingarm polished to a mirror finish! Has turn signals brake light also have chrome front and rear fenders(not on bike). Comes with front fearing(cafe style). All parts are original to bike
                  only after maket part on bike is the drag bars and brake light. Asking 2250$
                  513two388854 18,300 original miles.

Muscle bike bobber chopper rat rod street fighter custom built chevy ford dodge 4x4

post id: 5094489578
                  ∙ ∙ ∙ Tom Witt
                  13.Tri.Tiger.800 13.Suz.Wee-Strom 09.Kaw.KLX250 00.MZ.Skorpion 98.MZ.Baghira 86.Honda.CH250
                  PARTING OUT: Suzuki 77-82.GS750 81.GS550T 85.GS550L 81.GS650GL 82.GS650E 80.82.GS850G

Comment

That rear brake line and the mirror polished swingarm look great!
                    A fine original machine. Should get asking price plus.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What's up with the brake line? I like the rusted chain and discs and whatever has been leaking down the side of the tranny on the left side.

Comment

that will be the skunky gas leaking from the petcock :S

Comment

That rear brake line might as well have a sign on it:

"Touch me...bend me...break me!"

And "street fighter"? I think the stretched swingarm negates that possibility.
                          Last edited by Rob S.; 07-20-2015, 09:29 PM.
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by trtsmb View Post
                            What's up with the brake line? I like the rusted chain and discs and whatever has been leaking down the side of the tranny on the left side.
                            That's the original parts.
                            Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                            1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Originally posted by trtsmb View Post
                              "Fuel" (more like furniture varnish at this point) leaking from the gummed up carbs and the rotted tank.

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
                                Is that a thrush muffler from a car on that thing?
                                Red pipes save lives.

1979 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                                X