No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how he put "water buffalo" on the fairing...in case he forgot....

..."custom expansion chambers"...yeah, I can see the custom welding done there...

Comment

If that is his "vision" we should all wish blindness upon him so he can't do it again...
      '83 GS 1100T
      The Jet

sigpic
      '95 GSXR 750w
      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I like when guys say they put 5 or 7 grand into a bike......and you are just like, "Um ok, where?" You will see the same old e bay blinkers and mirrors and some rfy shocks for example and some other changes but the money never shows.

Comment

He has the stock exhaust. Then clean up the rest of the mess and it's a worthy project. GT750's go a lot higher.

Comment

Wow!!! That exhaust looks to be a really bad case of "Hemorrhoids" and needs to be taken care of right away before they blow and make a mess all over the drive way.
            1981 GS 1000GLX.
            1981 GS 1000G.
            1981 GS 650GLX.
            1975 TS 185.
            1972 100. Kawasaki.
            1968 100. Suzuki.
            1970 Z 50. Honda.
            1984 CT 70. Honda. (Kids)
            1982 DS 50. Suzuki. (Kids)

Comment

This bike is 95% complete! This XS400 was a project bike I took on and couldn't finish. Selling to purchase another bike. Bike just requires a chain and front brake and a tune up but thats it! Bike no longer has a tach on so Im not sure of the km on it.

​It doesn't seem to matter where you are these seem to show up with ridiculous prices.All seem to be 95% done as wellI will say this looks better than most but............................

Comment

Originally posted by svsooke View Post
                http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...-cafe_27459390

this bike is 95% complete! This xs400 was a project bike i took on and couldn't finish. Selling to purchase another bike. Bike just requires a chain and front brake and a tune up but thats it! Bike no longer has a tach on so im not sure of the km on it.

​it doesn't seem to matter where you are these seem to show up with ridiculous prices.all seem to be 95% done as welli will say this looks better than most but............................

WTF!!!! AT THAT PRICE????
                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS850GBob View Post
                  I like how he put "water buffalo" on the fairing...in case he forgot....

..."custom expansion chambers"...yeah, I can see the custom welding done there...
                  That 4LS front brake was only on the ’72 model.
                  ’72/’73 models didn’t have CV carbs - so he got that point right.
                  But he is wrong about the motor - ’72/’73 models didn’t have the “water cooled” badge on the cylinder.

Stock gearing was selected for the stock bike’s friendly broad torque curve.
                  And those “custom” exhausts probably made a mess of the torque curve.

Good chance he is selling the bike because those pipes made the bike mostly unusable.

Comment

As a former xs400 owner I'm sickened by that chop job
                    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
                      That 4LS front brake was only on the ’72 model.
                      ’72/’73 models didn’t have CV carbs - so he got that point right.
                      But he is wrong about the motor - ’72/’73 models didn’t have the “water cooled” badge on the cylinder.

Stock gearing was selected for the stock bike’s friendly broad torque curve.
                      And those “custom” exhausts probably made a mess of the torque curve.

Good chance he is selling the bike because those pipes made the bike mostly unusable.

That exhaust could work perfectly and it would still hit the trash immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                        WTF!!!! AT THAT PRICE????
                        My thoughts exactly,for that kind of $$ you could get a bike to ride right now.

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
                        As a former xs400 owner I'm sickened by that chop job
                        Seen a 83 GS 750 chopped up worse,THAT was a down right pity.

Comment

Canadians are stupid too…duh?

GS bobber crap on Kijiji,

Guy can't even fix the photos…

“Hi I'm selling my 1982 GS750 bobber bike is currently licences for the Rd but does have a few issues. Bike runs but now is struggling to go over 80 km and hour, idles and start great, guessing it's a carb issue, and only has front blinkers on it, I have the rear ones but need installed and hooked up. 1300 Obo, no time to ride or tinker with. Try ur trades.. Text or call 705-349-1505”
                          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                            GS bobber crap on Kijiji,

Guy can't even fix the photos…

“Hi I'm selling my 1982 GS750 bobber bike is currently licences for the Rd but does have a few issues. Bike runs but now is struggling to go over 80 km and hour, idles and start great, guessing it's a carb issue, and only has front blinkers on it, I have the rear ones but need installed and hooked up. 1300 Obo, no time to ride or tinker with. Try ur trades.. Text or call 705-349-1505”
                            Probably run a lot better if he put the part of the exhaust he cut off back. I guess they have morons in Kanada too....
                            Maybe he was trying to clone a Harley. Loud as hell, won't go over 48MPH
                            sigpic
                            09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                            1983 GS1100e
                            82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                            1980 GS1260
                            Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

It will soon be off the road with burnt valves. Ho-hum, how much damage do these ignorant chopsaw w4nkers do?
                              ---- Dave
                              79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                              80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                              79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                              92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

It's been on the market for quite a while.

"80 km and hour..." Some 750! Maybe he should offer it as a moped.
                                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                                X