Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raygun View Post
    Was curious so I Googled the name.
    Renegade Trike Corp has been in business for over 34 years. They were originally named Cobra Trikes, then Ecstacy & then Renegade.

Comment

The only question I have is ............ Why

wouldn't pay $2.95 let alone $29500 ...... from every possible angle its a badly flawed concept

NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO
      78 GS1000C- Now sporting 1100E suspension and numerous goodies
      82 GS750E/82 1100E/ GSXR Frankenstein bike completed
      83 1100E "rescue bike" saved from the barn
      2008 Bking - Torque Torque Torque
      Next project slowly coalescing

Comment

Website is just as lousy. Wanted to look at trailers - no actual links to inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
          Website is just as lousy. Wanted to look at trailers - no actual links to inventory.
          http://elpaso.craigslist.org/mcy/5798513097.html here's the url for the listing for a good picture of the trike trailer.

Comment

Heres one "funny" hadn't seen for while:
            Crashed or Parts sports bikes wanted - $1000
            More specificly Paying cash for (PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST)
            2000+ SUZUKI GSXR-600cc, 750cc, 1000cc
            97+ yAMAHA R6,R1
            2001+HONDA F4ICBR 600cc 600RR
            2000+ KAWASAKI 636cc 600cc 1200cc or 1400
            ((Parts sports bikes, street fighter, wrecked, track bikes))
            let me know what you have,I'm currently only looking for street bikes of what is listed, (NO PARTS UNLESS ONE OF THESE BIKES GO WITH IT) so please keep it some what within what I have listed. Depending on what you have will determine what I have to offer cash. (#$%#NOTE: I am NOT buying $2000-$3000 bikes!)And please remember,we are talking about bikes that are NOT street legal or are considered none repairable. So if your expecting to get an arm and a leg please don't waste your and or my time..
            However I do pay cash!Please email and I will respond as quickly as I receive the msg.. Thank you

No thanks Detective/ officer big friendly!!! "No parts only bike ," bikes that are NOT street legal..."

And by the way, I pay bunch taxes and all dept. can afford for the sting operation is $2-3000 WT...?

I Thought why?, maybe it's an import/export guy BUT even then wouldn't they need a title to export???
            No Good at all whatever it is.

Doesn't bother me, BUT last year there were ads for MCs without title and just little funny bits saying ,"stay away" ...TOO close to "entrapment though , IMO.

Oh:
            Originally posted by JTGS850GL View Post
            Typical "project". Started and never finished. Why the first thing they do is cut the frame?
            Sometimes I have time to "meditate" on stuff, best I could figure maybe a (jealous) boyfriend bought it for them and wants to make sure no passenger???

Atleast with the sportbikes the subframe is replaceable in many (Bolts on). Maybe an opportunity selling repair/ weld back kits for others(?)
            There, the ad could read , "we now offer weldable repair kits for Bikes chopped by idiot previous owner w/ jealous boyfriend..."
            Last edited by Guest; 09-27-2016, 10:31 PM. Reason: Fixed quote at top

Comment

Originally posted by BurntKittyForge View Post
              Heres one "funny" hadn't seen for while:

No thanks Detective/ officer big friendly!!! "No parts only bike ," bikes that are NOT street legal..."

And by the way, I pay bunch taxes and all dept. can afford for the sting operation is $2-3000 WT...?

I Thought why?, maybe it's an import/export guy BUT even then wouldn't they need a title to export???
              No Good at all whatever it is.

Doesn't bother me, BUT last year there were ads for MCs without title and just little funny bits saying ,"stay away" ...TOO close to "entrapment though , IMO.
              Maybe a guy parting out the motorcycles? Either way seems weird.

Comment

Here you go. I started a thread on this, today he posted it after he "improved" it. Very sadchopped400a.jpg

Comment

UGH, that was a pretty nice little bike before he did that to it...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Was worth way more when he got it!!! So you cut the crap out of it, throw on parts from everything from a BMW to Harley forks, and whatever else is in the scrap pile..and magically you have a 7 grand bike...LMAO.

BUT BUT he cant take the time to fix a "EASY FIX" stuck float.........HA HA HA

MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Ugh...that ^^^ made my skin crawl
                      Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
                      Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                        Ugh...that ^^^ made my skin crawl
                        I agree. I also find it funny that these people never know what it is really. Ad says "brat, cafe racer, bobber" pick one? The terms really aren't synonymous to me.

Comment

They do that because " I had no vision when I started and now its just a piece of schit" doesnt go over well when trying to sell them.
                          MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by raygun View Post
                            I agree. I also find it funny that these people never know what it is really. Ad says "brat, cafe racer, bobber" pick one? The terms really aren't synonymous to me.
                            How about bracafaber?

Bobracaf?

Cabraber?
                            1984 GS1150ES (finally arrived, more to come...)
                            1989 Dodge Dakota (the perfect Oregon work truck)
                            1980 Sears "Free Spirit" bicycle (original patina and everything!)
                            1978 "The Executive" RV (vintage like its owner)

How can I be in two places at once when i'm not anywhere at all?

Can I double park in a parallel universe?

Comment

Power rat bobber.... thats a new one......

sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

We never see those on the road, but imagine a group of Shriners riding those in a parade.
                                That might be cool, Heh Heh.
                                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X