Clear All

Is that bike in Australia Greg?
    IBA# 12860
    Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
    1984 KZ1100R
    2008 Kawasaki KLR650
    2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Wonder if the seller was standing on his head when posting that.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        Wonder if the seller was standing on his head when posting that.
        Nah, it's stunt bike and that is how he parks it.
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Only 2 things I see good here are he has papers and I noticed an aluminium Supertrapp can.Never had my pics do this on UsedVic so he's REAL special

Comment

Does this mean that financially he's upside down on this bike?

Thanks folks, I'll be here all week, tip your waitress.
            1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
            1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

An example of thorough dealer prep..."spare key included"

"This vehicle does not pass New Hampshire State Inspection due to having leaky fork seals, oil contaminated front brake pads, and not having passenger pegs. The tachometer does not function due to a broken cable, and the tachometer drive, cam chain tensioner, rear shocks, and carburetor drains are leaking. However, these are minor leaks and are not a safety concern. Also, the steering lock does not function. We installed battery tender leads for easy battery charger hook-up. A spare key is included"

Comes with no charge life insurance policy- payable to them!
              1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Harley Riders Checklist

GSR safe version below....

Harley rider pre-ride check off list

Harley rider pre-ride check off list:
                1. Comb baseball player goatee and mustache
                2. Spend 6- hours polishing gaudy chrome pieces. Be sure people can read the “Live to ride—ride to live” statement on gas tank lid.
                3. Assure suspension can handle at least 560 pounds of rider
                4. Pack cell phone and have tow service numbers programmed.
                5. Look in mirror and perfect the “I’m a bad a$$ mothertrucker” harley riding scowl.
                6. Affix tassels from daughters bicycle to handle bars for added gay appearance.
                7. Test flashers for when bike breaks down (99% probability)
                8. Put on your wrist brace to help carpal tunnel from all of the unnecessary revving
                9. Leather pants
                10. Gloves
                11. Wrap around sunglasses
                12. Skull cap (German soldier type for the real bada$$es). Remember to think about the SAFETY aspect/argument of loud pipes as putting that potato chip on head. The real tough guys here will wear a bandana over their face (some with a skull) to look really scary----ooooh!
                13. CAT work boots (new)
                14. Leather vest with some “chapter” like: North chapter of pig lucking obese attention whore douche bags with fat ugly loud mouth wives.
                15. HD t-shirt (of course). Because everyone needs to know what shop you paid $40 for a $5 hanes shirt at.
                16. Remove baffles from pipes so EVERYONE can hear you going 18mph in 2nd gear at redline. Note: Most HD break down before hitting 2nd gear.
                17. Starbucks gift card: This is usually your hangout--------------how tough.
                18. Call friends with similar ridiculous motorcycle (WW2 outdated technology garbage) and pathetic store bought image (gay pirate from the Castro) attire. Have them ATTEMPT to meet you at the starbucks without breaking down or crashing due to being distracted from looking at themselves in their chrome.
                19. Five packs of Marlboro reds to smoke while riding to look extra cool
                20. Slam a 6 pack of Zima prior to ride.
                21. Saddle bags attached to pick up and store broken parts that fall off bike as you ride/push (if you can call it riding without laughing) that hunk of $hit down the road.

Now that is Harley brotherhood...

Comment

Originally posted by bbjumper View Post
                  http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...353199509.html

GSR safe version below....

Harley rider pre-ride check off list

Harley rider pre-ride check off list:
                  1. Comb baseball player goatee and mustache
                  2. Spend 6- hours polishing gaudy chrome pieces. Be sure people can read the “Live to ride—ride to live” statement on gas tank lid.
                  3. Assure suspension can handle at least 560 pounds of rider
                  4. Pack cell phone and have tow service numbers programmed.
                  5. Look in mirror and perfect the “I’m a bad a$$ mothertrucker” harley riding scowl.
                  6. Affix tassels from daughters bicycle to handle bars for added gay appearance.
                  7. Test flashers for when bike breaks down (99% probability)
                  8. Put on your wrist brace to help carpal tunnel from all of the unnecessary revving
                  9. Leather pants
                  10. Gloves
                  11. Wrap around sunglasses
                  12. Skull cap (German soldier type for the real bada$$es). Remember to think about the SAFETY aspect/argument of loud pipes as putting that potato chip on head. The real tough guys here will wear a bandana over their face (some with a skull) to look really scary----ooooh!
                  13. CAT work boots (new)
                  14. Leather vest with some “chapter” like: North chapter of pig lucking obese attention whore douche bags with fat ugly loud mouth wives.
                  15. HD t-shirt (of course). Because everyone needs to know what shop you paid $40 for a $5 hanes shirt at.
                  16. Remove baffles from pipes so EVERYONE can hear you going 18mph in 2nd gear at redline. Note: Most HD break down before hitting 2nd gear.
                  17. Starbucks gift card: This is usually your hangout--------------how tough.
                  18. Call friends with similar ridiculous motorcycle (WW2 outdated technology garbage) and pathetic store bought image (gay pirate from the Castro) attire. Have them ATTEMPT to meet you at the starbucks without breaking down or crashing due to being distracted from looking at themselves in their chrome.
                  19. Five packs of Marlboro reds to smoke while riding to look extra cool
                  20. Slam a 6 pack of Zima prior to ride.
                  21. Saddle bags attached to pick up and store broken parts that fall off bike as you ride/push (if you can call it riding without laughing) that hunk of $hit down the road.

Now that is Harley brotherhood...
                  Hahaha..Simply Awesome!!
                  Thank you for that...it made my day!
                  No signature

Comment

Maybe I should post this in the WTB section?

Originally Posted: Fri, 15 Mar 15:33 EDT belly button lint

I have a collection of belly button lint,will trade for muscle car,harley,rifles gold coins work also or make cash offer ,also interested in motor cycles. no lowball serious only willing to split if you dont have what im looking for,,
                    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

What a Deal, just what I've always wanted...

Comment

Wow, I wonder how long he's been working at that?
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Hahaa! He'll trade for a Harley, and he's also interested in motorcycles...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Very ugly and very experienced....

Anyone posted this before? It's perfect in every way.

The "genuine skunk hide" is a classy touch and the out of the box thinking for the exhaust is just brilliant.

If anyone here buys it, I want the trailer. I've got a few old trees to drag around!

Enjoy...

RAT BIKE one of a kind 1982 Suzuki GS - $1200 (Corvallis)

One of a kind rat bike with custom trailer
                          Base bike is a 1982 Suzuki GS550. I forget the year, it might be a 1981. The bike is fully street legal with title and valid tags. The bike is very ugly and very experienced. It is perfect for crashing those Harley & BMW rallies. In fact this bike was raced at the Salem Indoor Flat Track Series.

Key Features:
                          • 1967 Dodge Speedometer
                          • Deer skull with 1968 Dodge marker lights
                          • Animal skin decor with a genuine skunk hide for a seat cover.
                          • Real wild turkey wings on tank.
                          • CR high-bend handle bars with Cowboy boot wind guards
                          • Rear fender is skid plat off a 2003 XR650R
                          • LED tail lights with extension cord wiring
                          • Shopping cart trailer with LED tail and brake lights
                          • Air Horns
                          • Two HID high beam driving lights (extremely bright) these are a $500 accessory
                          • 6-inch exhaust made from flexible dryer vent
                          • Nice patina
                          • Parts bike available (see my other ad)

Experience:
                          • Raced at the Salem Indoor Flat Track Series
                          • Run across the Alvord Desert
                          • BMW dual Sport rally
                          • Attended multiple other rallies

Disclaimer: This bike is for exhibition. Through I've ridden this bike many miles and many places, I make no claims or guarantees of its road worthiness. Buyer assumes all risk.

How could you possibly go wrong?
                          It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                          Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                          '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                          '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                          '82 GS1000SZ
                          '82 GS1100GL
                          '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Um, wow...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Hmmm. I have to admit, I don't already have one. LOL
                              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I just don't get the Rat Bike thing. What am I missing or can anyone shed a little light on the WHY, to such a crap heap?

Comment

Working...
                                X