No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I know, I need to set up a photo bucket account. Look out point on the summit of Emory pass. My bike, Ed's and Steve's 850 Trumpet
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Membres cafe, had a really good lunch.
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

City of Rocks, NM's answer to Stonehenge, though a lot bigger. Ed posted several pics of this place.
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

First day to ride to work (40 DegF).
          Stopped here for picture of shadow and blueberry fields.

parked at work (at shop where one product line is blueberry packing equipment).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Gila Forest Run - 3 May 2014

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
            City of Rocks, NM's answer to Stonehenge, though a lot bigger. Ed posted several pics of this place.
            Yep, I posted them on my thread here: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...=214340&page=3

and now, here...

Start Ride

Gila Park

Ed
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Batch #2

Lunch

Gila National Park
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Batch #3

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Batch #4

Ed
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Nice pics Ed. As some of you can see in the Gila pics, the area suffered a massive forest fire last year. Burned over 200,000 acres. Gonna take a long time to recovery since it has been so dry.
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Where's my mountain bike?
                      Thanks for the pics, Ed. It looks like a great area for exploring.
                      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thanks Bill & Steve,

Excellent idea to Ride to Gila, Bill...I really enjoyed this first run and I'm happy my bike made this trip without any glitches. With Bill's assistance, my "T" is running great!

Ed
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                          Thanks Bill & Steve,

Excellent idea to Ride to Gila, Bill...I really enjoyed this first run and I'm happy my bike made this trip without any glitches. With Bill's assistance, my "T" is running great!

Ed
                          Any time Ed, thinking about a ride this weekend if it's nice. This time closer to your area.
                          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Comment

Out for a couple hours and ended up along the Niagara Parkway. From Fort Erie to Niagara on the Lake.
                              Stopped at Queenston Heights for a pic.
                              The road is nice this time of year before the tourists arrive.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                                Out for a couple hours and ended up along the Niagara Parkway. From Fort Erie to Niagara on the Lake.
                                Stopped at Queenston Heights for a pic.
                                The road is nice this time of year before the tourists arrive.

Damn...that is one fine looking CBX...LOVE those cans. Don't suppose you have an audio file of what she sounds like?
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X