anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics...more please.
    I grew up not far from port dover (Woodstock/Innerkip) we used to ride to Dover all the time but I don't think you would catch me there for a Friday the 13th. Well maybe once.
    No signature

Comment

Thanks for the pic's! Except that... Kat... thing... looking thing

Looks like a nice day out for sure

I attempted to get out for a ride yesterday, got as far as the start to one of my favourite stretches and my intermittent single cyilnder issue became permanent so I limped home again

No pic's as a result...
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I have some pics from today's ride with my wife and pics from last weeks BMW bike night...

Almost forgot the purple Norton...lol

Last edited by trevor; 06-15-2014, 09:39 PM.
        No signature

Comment

Before Combat gets here..that would be Roman Purple.
          Some nice looking bikes. I really like the transformation of the CM400T.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Comment

Couldn't get formatting to work for the life of me. Just a mess without [img] tags. The first picture is offtopic, questioning whether it is an '83 motor or rather an '84 1150. Second picture is from the Friday. And the rest were found rotting on a harddisk taken in '08(?)... which would have been a June.

Comment

Clifford, that is an 1150 motor you have there.
                harley10, a member here knows all about that orange CBX.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Very cool pix,guys ! but tell me, is this a "Thigh Rail"? or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorminrider View Post
                    Very cool pix,guys ! but tell me, is this a "Thigh Rail"? or what?

What's with the expired plates too?
                    No signature

Comment

The passenger must have a hangover

Comment

I thought this was a cool shot. Storm64 and I going over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

Comment

Trevor you would not believe amount of bikes with expired tags , actually the guy on CBX , got a ticket a couple of years ago for plates while I was chatting with him ,lol

Comment

Had a fun day at The Ridge, but it wasn't fun for a lot of folks, 6 ambulances, and numerous crashes, and off track grass excursions and my Kerker can flew off at a buck twenty, towards the end of the day.
                            GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by harley10 View Post
                              Trevor you would not believe amount of bikes with expired tags , actually the guy on CBX , got a ticket a couple of years ago for plates while I was chatting with him ,lol
                              Too funny...I mean that guys plates are expired by almost 5 years!!
                              Expired paltes means no insurance. Not too bright imo.
                              Not to mention I thouht Dover was a major heat score...talk about giving cops a reason to ticket you.
                              Last edited by trevor; 06-16-2014, 04:01 PM.
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                Too funny...I mean that guys plates are expired by almost 5 years!!
                                Expired paltes means no insurance. Not to bright imo.
                                Not to mention I thouht Dover was a major heat score...talk about giving cops a reason to ticket you.
                                Didn't Jeep get some multi thousand dollar fine for that in Ontario ?
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X