No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, thats cool....The football fields had much higher lights, and a few spots to get a long shot with an uncluttered background. Plus the fields dropped down so i was hoping to have gotten a shot with the bike in an uncluttered background with only a ghostly white cast behind
    It. Anyway.......
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Ha, thats cool....The football fields had much higher lights, and a few spots to get a long shot with an uncluttered background. Plus the fields dropped down so i was hoping to have gotten a shot with the bike in an uncluttered background with only a ghostly white cast of the lights shining thru the humidity behind it.......Anyway........
      Last edited by dorkburger; 10-29-2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: misspell
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Rode to work only 1 day last week.
        Scraped frost off car one day, and scraped ice off car on another day.

Did get out for a ride on Saturday and on Sunday.
        Was great.
        Had some occurances on both days that could be a story (maybe later).

Picture from Sunday.

Not much for fall color anymore, but did stop here to look around for a while.

Could say fall color is "past prime".
        Or could say that fall color is mostly brown, and blowing around on the ground.

Last edited by Redman; 10-29-2014, 07:16 PM. Reason: spulling

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

This is the shafty week I guess. Got out for a great 440km ride today on the 'G'. Beautiful weather, high was probably around 14C, maybe a bit colder here and there.

Finished up in Port Alberni. Rain threatened on and off but managed to avoid it the whole day.
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Got up Island today too...

No signature

Comment

^^ That's not a GS!!! ^^

And neither is this, but I rode it yesterday!

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
              2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

I'm having a F***ing fit here, weather is absolutely awesome here and I'm not able to take advantage it of, work is messing with my ride time!! lol
                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                  I'm having a F***ing fit here, weather is absolutely awesome here and I'm not able to take advantage it of, work is messing with my ride time!! lol
                  There's easy fix for that... quit!
                  2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                  2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                    There's easy fix for that... quit!
                    Uh yeah sure. couldn't buy gas for the bike then.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Brother-in law had a 24 hour pass in a training cycle and wanted to ride one last time as this season is pretty much done for him and he leaves in January on Deployment. He returns Dec 2015 so even though it was 28 degrees this morning we rode. Had a good time but it was windy and felt that much colder. We took my bikes and he had fun on the KZ twin. The riding season is about over for me, after the first snow they'll start with the sugary/syrup liquid crap they spread all over that supposedly de-ices ( it's slick) and the sand, ect doesn't help traction much either.

Comment

I had a great ride today, I rode the fort Renfrew loop again.
                        Great ride except my knees got too cold. no more long rides until it's not fuc&ing cold.

Comment

It was the day to go for a ride here on VI.Me and my bud went to Jordan River then to the Duc store for him to drool on a 1198 Pingalle(sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
                            Brother-in law had a 24 hour pass .
                            ........... had fun on the KZ twin. ............
                            Good that you guys got out, and that you made it happen for him.

KZ400. A blue 79 like that was my first bike.
                            Looks fairly stock except for the modified exhaust.

Yep, season coming to close. Been scrapping frost off of car more than have been riding. < < heavy sigh > >

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Highway Ride with My Three Babes, from front 1978 GS1000 (Only 7500 Miles Old) (Red) it roars like a Boss, 1978 GS1000 (Motor Rebuilt) (Black), 1982 GS1000E (54000 Miles Old) (Red)
                              _MG_5557 (Large).jpg

Comment

Highway Ride with My Three Babes, from front 1978 GS1000 (Only 7500 Miles Old) (Red) it roars like a Boss, 1978 GS1000 (Motor Rebuilt) (Black), 1982 GS1000E (54000 Miles Old) (Red)
                                _MG_5562 (Large).jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X