anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    Dave, I love your GS!!!! It's so Unique. Did you get new rubber on it recently??? Looks Great buddy!!!

Both you guys (dave and trevor) You have quite the thriving motorcycle scene there. I get excited if I can rally a few guys in our old UJM's to go for a ride. Won't lie though guys You have some of the nicest bikes there (IMO)

I did take the BK to work. 3K miles on it so far this season, Front tire was toast last week the rear is now on it's way out the door. Mich Pro pilot 3's suck on torquey liter bikes (this case big liter)... I'll tally up what I got so far but the past week of 80's + no rain = BIG miles.

Ride safe my GSR Brothers!
    Thanks for the kind words! I had a guy rush over when we got there and he was really excited about the bike. Said it was the coolest bike at the meet. Made me feel really good considering the number of neat machines parked up and down the street.

Oh, and yes, I put new tires on her last week. Yesterday was the first time out on them! Fresh rubber rules.
    2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Thursday, had reason to ride across state (visit brother in hospital, not good situation) and back.

Is about 225 miles, one way. Intending to avoid interstates, go on state highways mostly, and not stop to take pictures.

Found myslef going 30-40 miles an hour at times, and twice with traffic backed up and seemed to be dusty. Farm equipment pulling disc or something with wheel on shoulder.

Bailed out and went to interstate after about 45 miles.

On return trip, did stay on state highway most all the way.

GS did just fine.Over 450 miles in one day. Just used half quart oil there, and a little less on way back.

No pics. Not even when was entire hill side of trillium, right next to road, and sun in near perfect direction for photo.

Last edited by Redman; 05-11-2015, 10:25 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Went for a little ride on Mother's day. Stopped for a photo and some ice cream. I'll spare you the long story of what happened next.

Attached Files
        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          More....

can anybody say what this is..?

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

It looks to me like a Panther 650 single. Don't know what vintage but probably early to mid 50s???
            Edit. Actually probably a 600 and lack of suspension would put it late 1930s.
            Last edited by Sandy; 05-12-2015, 12:03 AM.
            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Judging from the oil spots I would guess British
              sigpic
              09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
              1983 GS1100e
              82\83 1100e Frankenbike
              1980 GS1260
              Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                It looks to me like a Panther 650 single. Don't know what vintage but probably early to mid 50s???
                Edit. Actually probably a 600 and lack of suspension would put it late 1930s.
                Yah, like this 1954 Panther M100 600cc

Comment

Took a spin on the 83 after work today.

No signature

Comment

Some days I really like my job.

I had to go up Island to Courtenay to tour a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Ctr. About 460kms round trip. AZR was going to come with me but he still believes our weatherman...

And a nice soup and sandwich on the way home. Love getting paid to ride my bike!

No signature

Comment

Ran some errands this morning in the warm humid rain. It was fun. ive wanted to get a pic here as its a neutral background. The reflection was an added bonus.

http://
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Had a little errand at Lowe's about 15 mile away.
                        On the way back I decided to take the expressway I94 for a high speed test of my '90 GSX750F, I'm hoping to use for track time.
                        Saturday is really congested on I94, so it would be a meat grinder if I took a fall.
                        Left lane average was 90mph, I had an open 1/4 mile ahead so I pushed it up to 120MPH and held it there until I caught up with the cars ahead. That's still below the HP peak.
                        Had to dodge my way to the off ramp at 80MPH with A_Hose trying to jump in front of me.The right lane was just a long line of semis.
                        Bike did OK.

Not going back on there during peak time again.
                        Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 05-16-2015, 05:40 PM.
                        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I like it Bill!
                          sigpic
                          83 GS1100g
                          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Was out for a ride today... now the quacks got a nice shot of my broken toe...

Comment

Very nice.

good pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedda View Post
                                Was out for a ride today... now the quacks got a nice shot of my broken toe...

I hope the rest of you and your bike are ok?
                                sigpic
                                83 GS1100g
                                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
                                X