No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non motorized type with the younger son.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Bike night!

No signature

Comment

Trevor,

It's so dry that it looks like Southern California. Are those subterranean buildings bunkers?
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

It's known as Macaulay Point. It was built in 1878 by the Brit's of course. It's a fairly cool spot as it hasn't been turned into a tourist attraction, it's just an open park with the exception of the larger buildings which still reside on Naval property. This is good website for more photo's.

Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
            Trevor,

It's so dry that it looks like Southern California. Are those subterranean buildings bunkers?
            That's because we have had about the same amount of rain as Southern California. I can't remember the last ime my wife had to cut our grass.
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Bike night!

Interesting place for a Bike Night.

Interseting to see you guys represent the GSes so well, amoungst the new sport bikes, the cruiser .... and the overpriced euro trash (har har)

That is an intersting place in general. Looks like could be fun ride around there. Thanks for posting pics.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                Interesting place for a Bike Night.

Interseting to see you guys represent the GSes so well, amoungst the new sport bikes, the cruiser .... and the overpriced euro trash (har har)

That is an intersting place in general. Looks like could be fun ride around there. Thanks for posting pics.

Who does that sweet looking 750 belong to? That is one nice looking machine. Looks as good as when it came off the showroom floor. You guys must all have too much time on your hands to keep these things looking so good.
                Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                  It's known as Macaulay Point. It was built in 1878 by the Brit's of course. It's a fairly cool spot as it hasn't been turned into a tourist attraction, it's just an open park with the exception of the larger buildings which still reside on Naval property. This is good website for more photo's.

http://www.toadhollowphotography.com...acaulay-Point/
                  I looked through those pictures. Great! Thanks.

Those Euro trash bikes need to start parking in the Tall Grass
                  sigpic
                  83 GS1100g

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

he..he..heee...... Decided to do a lone wolf ride yesterday since the rains are coming back this week. Did the loop out to Renfrew and around on the Pacific Marine Rd, you'll remember that ride Charlie, it was the 'wet' one... They've had that road closed for the last couple of weeks due to a human started forest fire It was pretty odd riding through a few parts where the tree's were burnt on both sides of the road, we just don't see that sort of thing around here much. They're still fighting it that's for sure but they've pretty well got it contained now.

Rob
                    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I remember Renfrew. Fogged shield, misty rain and wobblie M/C legs. Good times. Good breakfast at that cafe.

cg
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
                        Who does that sweet looking 750 belong to? That is one nice looking machine. Looks as good as when it came off the showroom floor. You guys must all have too much time on your hands to keep these things looking so good.
                        He lives a few blocks from me and purchased it earlier this year. He has joined here but I forget under what name.
                        No signature

Comment

Went out for some cycle therapy under a gorgeous full moon last night......just beautiful.

Stopped by a coworkers house, but at 11 30 he was long asleep. I spoke briefly to his son who recently returned home from boot camp.
                          He also brought home one of the new retro CB 1100s.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Broke the Triple out... Carbs are running perfect. Allot of pull for an old shafty 3 banger. Love that exhaust note... More work to do but it's running at full steam now!

Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                            2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                            Originally posted by Hayabuser
                            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Well it's been raining here for 3 days now. Last night we got a break after dinner and around 8pm I went out for a quick spin. I have not been on a bike since Sunday, the longest I have gone all summer.

No signature

Comment

The wife and I took the Kat out to the local bike night on Tuesday. Always a few nice bikes, there.

1978 GS1000E
                                1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
                                1981 GS1100E
                                1982 GS1100E
                                1982 GS1000SZ
                                1983 GS1100ED
                                1983 GS1100ESD
                                1978 Honda CB750K
                                1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

Working...
                                X