Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
    I want one of those!
    Everyone should have one! They are a hoot. Just did my first Track day on my 01.
    Current Rides: 82 GS1100E, 00 Triumph 955 Speed Triple, 03 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 01 Honda GL1800, '15 Kawasaki 1000 Versys
    Past Rides: 72 Honda SL-125, Kawasaki KE-175, 77 GS750 with total yosh stage 1 kit, 79 GS1000s, 80 GS1000S, 82 GS750e,82 GS1000S, 84 VF500f, 86 FZR600, 95 Triumph Sprint 900,96 Triumph Sprint, 97 Triumph Sprint, 01 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 01 Yam YFZ250F
    Work in progress: 78 GS1000, unknown year GS1100ES

Comment

I rarely take photos when I'm out and about on the bike; admittedly, the focus here is more on the biogas plant we're commissioning...

The morning sun was certainly welcome!

Comment

Biogas....Isn't that like polishing a turd?
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Out with the Katana lads again yesterday although only one Kat in attendance due to various reasons...

IMG_1387.jpg
          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Did my annual ride up to Ruidoso for the Aspen fest rally. ASPEN0001.jpg
            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Not today but on my trip this week I did a couple of runs on the Tail of the Dragon in TN.
              Some pics from the many photographers at every curve just about.

Comment

Went for a little ride today and discovered the fair is in town this weekend. Since I'll be working all weekend it seemed like the best time to stop for a picture.

1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Ripped up Smugglers Notch with my buddy and his RC51... I earned my stripes when I kept up with him in all the twities, he was another one shocked to see a near 700lbs bike do what his RC can do, but hey maybe rider skill is a bit of a factor ... Great day for it. Hope to ride with some of you GSR cats sooner then later.

Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                  Originally posted by Hayabuser
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Emory pass here come tomorrow!! Talk about a climb up and down lol. Tis always fun on that road.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Some mid night Practicin'. New HID lights FTW!

Grinding Pegs like a MUTHA
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                      Originally posted by Hayabuser
                      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Rob helped me (well, he did it) with the install of new air box boots yesterday. I got out last night for a quick spin before dinner. Then today I had an eye doctor appointment this morning and I couldn't see myself going into work on such a beautiful fall day. That whole "how many hours do you work in a week" thread fresh in my mind. Lol...

So today I went up to Mill Bay for some fish and chips. Great day!

Then cut threw Goldstream Park on the way home.

No signature

Comment

Here's hoping for another Global Warming winter in the PNW....
                          I spent the last 3 days doing an entire years worth of paperwork for the accountant to do taxes. My most hated task. If I made more money I would hire someone to do it. Catch 22... Supposed to be one more nice day tomorrow and I need to circulate some Sta-Bil through the 850 "just in case".
                          sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                            Here's hoping for another Global Warming winter in the PNW....
                            I spent the last 3 days doing an entire years worth of paperwork for the accountant to do taxes. My most hated task. If I made more money I would hire someone to do it. Catch 22... Supposed to be one more nice day tomorrow and I need to circulate some Sta-Bil through the 850 "just in case".
                            Yes, I hope so too. Looks like more sun here until next week. Though Friday they are calling for rain.
                            No signature

Comment

It is still about a week from peak colors in NH, but even with temps in the low 40's to start, and we were itching for a 200+ mile foliage ride yesterday. Besides, rain and wind are moving into the area so I'll take the good fall days while I get them. This pic is near the highest elevation on the Kancamagus highway. Met a young couple from Italy here on vacation and admiring the colors. They walked over to check out my vStrom. They have one exactly like it back home and were wishing of having it here in the states. I offered up my bike for a spin since they come from my ancestor's homeland, but they declined....or I should say she did since all he could say was hi and bye in English. The highlights of the ride, besides the color, were on Tripoli Rd by Waterville Valley which shuts down for the winter and can be pretty rough (not a problem for the DL650) and newly paved Rt 113A which was a great smooth, winding road with zero traffic.

Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2015, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                .. ...................I couldn't see myself going into work on such a beautiful fall day. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So today I went up to Mill Bay for some fish and chips. Great day!

Trev, I should figure out how to do the same.
                                (break this bad habit of going to work)

Nice pics of nice bike, and nice scenery.

Dave

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                It is still about a week from peak colors in NH, ......................
                                And we will see some good pics of that, I suspect.

Last edited by Redman; 10-03-2015, 10:45 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X