• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went to visit the Queen on Sunday:

Richard
    sigpic
    GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
    GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
    GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
    GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
    Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
    Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Caught some spectacular views on my 200+ mile ride yesterday. I got home in the dark (damn short days) but got a view of the sun setting behind the heart of the Green Mountains... Awesome.

Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Big Foot sighted in Moab.

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...slk9ygpl6.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Someone,

Can someone with IPad experience helpout Mr TrlsRider post pics...?
          He does have some good pics.
          He can get photos loaded into photobucket album, and can see the IMG code listed there.
          But I cant explain to him how to copy the IMG code using his IPad.

Thanks.

I got this off the internet. I'm not an ipad user but it's sounds pretty much the same for most devices. One of the keys is to make sure you use the PB app rather than a browser.

"How to Post from Photobucket using iPad.

1. Go to Photobucket app if not already opened.

2. Select my albums, at the bottom menu
          A. Select which album by clicking on second icon from left on top menu (looks like movie cam), and select album from drop down menu
          B. the whole album will open no matter they were loaded from iPad or iMac, etc
          C. Tap the picture or video you want to post
          1. At top menu, select chain icon (second from left)
          A. Select img code by tap.( it is now copied, ready to paste on forum posting box)
          To return to the album, the name is shown in upper left corner, just select it
          1. If choosing to post more than 1 at a time, I paste them on the "notes" app and then when ready with several there, select all, copy- then can paste in posting box

There may be other ways but I have found this reliable . If you go to photobucket by way of Safari, etc, instead of using the iPad App, it will NOT work. Parts of the sequence will, but not all. Very, very frustrating."
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

thank you I will give it a try next pic post I do. In the meantime I found this morning a guy that wants to sell a mint Honda st1100 for $2000. I am broke at the moment but seeing if I can find a bud to help acquire. Any one spend any time on that bike? I am heading back to take a look at bike to doublecheck it over and see if I am dreaming.l

On Second Look
            Nice 1990 bike,extremely clean,130,000 miles so for 2 grand no special deal maybe.

and...have new front tire and fork seals on order for GK. Any suggestions on replacing fork springs?
            Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=trlsrider;2240027]thank you I will give it a try next pic post I do. In the meantime I found this morning a guy that wants to sell a mint Honda st1100 for $2000. I am broke at the moment but seeing if I can find a bud to help acquire. Any one spend any time on that bike? I am heading back to take a look at bike to doublecheck it over and see if I am dreaming.l

On Second Look
              Nice 1990 bike,extremely clean,130,000 miles so for 2 grand no special deal maybe.

I have a '93 model ST1100 that I have owned since '97. 118,000 miles on it. Will answer any and all questions you might have about it through PM's.
              Larry

'79 GS 1000E
              '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
              '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
              '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
              '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Sat on Project bike-retro flat tracker/adventure Moab....And went on imaginative ride.

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...s1jzmxvb3.jpeg
                Last edited by Guest; 11-06-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Just so you know none of your Photobucket links are working.
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I did not know-I thought they worked bummer. I thought the help Redman and others were giving was for photos to show without anyone having to click on link.
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

They all work on my computer.
                      Larry

'79 GS 1000E

Comment

They work if you click on them. What the others have been trying to explain is how to have the photos show up as imbedded images and not links. Basscliff has a tutorial on how to use Photobucket but I can't even get to his main site anymore (just get the xml code and I have cleared my cache).
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post
                          Sat on Project bike-retro flat tracker/adventure Moab.

http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...s1jzmxvb3.jpeg
                          That would make a good "project" posting.
                          Better yet if picture displayed.

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                          ..... What the others have been trying to explain is how to have the photos show up as imbedded images and not links. .....
                          I have helped TrlsRider get photos in Photobucket and be able to get to the IMG code.
                          What he needs help with now is copying the IMG code and pasting into the posting.... using iPad. That is the part I cant help him with... the iPad.

Last edited by Redman; 11-06-2015, 07:32 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Got my first toy run for the season tomorrow. Hey Ed can ya make it, it is in Alamo lol.
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I did.
                              Ride on.
                              http://s650.photobucket.com/componen...swolvwy1k.jpeg
                              Last edited by dpep; 11-10-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trlsrider View Post

This link did not work---previous links did though. Never mind------it did finally work
                                Last edited by alke46; 11-06-2015, 07:20 PM.
                                Larry

'79 GS 1000E

Comment

Working...
                                X