No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eighties and skinny tyres rule... nothing quite like a bunch of GS(X)'s ready to roll...

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

500 miles so far for the weekend... Got back to Vermont from the NE GSR meet in Louden, had to go for a blast to cool down from the hot day!

Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Got out last night. It was the first time I've ridden without a fairing since selling my E in '99.
          A bit breezy, but ironically quieter without the wind aimed at my head. No big deal as I was on backroads, late, only doing 40 - 50 riding in high deer alert mode for good reason. A group of 3 and later a single crossed in front of me. Still I caught a chill only wearing a t shirt and shorts under my riding gear.

It was great not to hear all the rattling when hitting bumps- the broken fairing mount just repaired was a big part of the rattling, but even before that it was still noisy. While the fairing is off I plan to go thru all of the mounting hardware and de rattle it.
          Last edited by dorkburger; 06-19-2016, 09:05 AM.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Riding on a 300 mile round trip today for fathers day with my wife beautiful scenery post pictures soon

Comment

Some nice pics hayabuser, Jedz, and DB! Thanks for sharing.

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Dorkburger, Love that new Avatar!
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

A little ride to the southern border yesterday on the GS650g.

She looks a bit odd from this angle.
                  sigpic
                  83 GS1100g
                  2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

WP_20160619_09_55_27_Pro.jpg first stop so beautiful today

Comment

I need to learn how to upload pictures properly

Comment

Originally posted by gsnewbie68 View Post
                        I need to learn how to upload pictures properly
                        Just use imgur. It generates the proper BBCode for you, which you can then simply paste in the text field.
                        #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
                        #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
                        #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
                        #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

Originally posted by roeme View Post
                          Just use imgur. It generates the proper BBCode for you, which you can then simply paste in the text field.
                          Or Photobucket.

45 miles this morning with Cheyenne on this Father's Day on roads I haven't been on in two years then home to build the outdoor table and chairs for the wife.

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

[QUOTE=cowboyup3371;2303250]Or Photobucket.

45 miles this morning with Cheyenne on this Father's Day on roads I haven't been on in two years then home to build the outdoor table and chairs for the wife.

That's awesome brother I can't wait to be able to take my daughter Trinity out for these rides.

Comment

V__78E4.jpg beautiful day today ran 240 miles round trip with wife on back I have to let her get a season in on her L model before I let her ride busy hiway this is her first year riding hope to have her officially licensed by the end of this season. At least riding with me I can give her tips and pointer's.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                                Or Photobucket.

Good fun, and good time with the kids.

I was just there yesterday, checking the carb work on my 850. It turns out I need a 100 mile ride and some pizza to think about it and form an opinion. The crosswind surging was an easy fix with the pocket knife, but something else is going on. I think maybe the choke linkage on #3 is making trouble. The PO munged it.
                                Dogma
                                --
                                O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                                '80 GS850 GLT
                                '80 GS1000 GT
                                '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Working...
                                X