No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I've had plenty of nice comments on the bike before but thankyou very very very, did I say very, very much old skool . Now as for botm, that may rustle a few jimmys...

Thankyou for the comments Shin-ken. The location is cool, lots of wedding photos are taken in and around there including some of yours truly.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-01-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

GS1100 still isn't ready to ride so I broke down and reinsured my 2010 250ninja. Had a great time riding around Friday and sat... than... IT FREAKING SNOWED TODAY! WTF ITS APRIL! stupid weather.

Comment

The weather today here in sunny SA was fine and the roads were quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
          The weather today here in sunny SA was fine and the roads were quiet.

Hi Fatboy, great looking weather and countryside to form the backdrop for the big Suzi. Maybe some people will think the bullet holes are decals but, as you are in S.A. I am not so sure they would be decals, cheers.
          Shin-Ken 1074
          1982 GSX1100SXZ Wire Wheel Katana - BOM Nov 2011
          1981 GSX1135 Katana Build completed Mar 2024, Curb Weight, all fluids and 21 lt fuel = 206 kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
            Hi Fatboy, great looking weather and countryside to form the backdrop for the big Suzi. Maybe some people will think the bullet holes are decals but, as you are in S.A. I am not so sure they would be decals, cheers.
            Hahaha SK, you are right.

But these are fakes. Will work on some real ones....

Comment

went for another ride today. A bit chilly still, 8c but not bad.

IMG_0791 by Dart94, on Flickr

and yah thats a plastic motorcycle haha my gs1100 isn't ready for the road yet. soon... I hope. stupid money.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                Hahaha SK, you are right.

But these are fakes. Will work on some real ones....
                I don't think you will have to work too hard on them, .......... cheers.
                Shin-Ken 1074
                1982 GSX1100SXZ Wire Wheel Katana - BOM Nov 2011
                1981 GSX1135 Katana Build completed Mar 2024, Curb Weight, all fluids and 21 lt fuel = 206 kg.

Comment

Just got back from another working holiday as a journeyman carpenter.A photo with the old gs loaded up with tools and supplies.She never missed a beat apart from a flat tyre on friday morning.Picked up a carpet tack dead centre of tread,bloody heard it ticking on the smooth tarseal but forgot to check it,another lesson relearned.
                  Photo taken 1/2 way up the Awhitu peninsula southwest of auckland by an old (by NZ standards)church looking out over the Tasman sea

Comment

Originally posted by Shin-Ken 1074 View Post
                    I don't think you will have to work too hard on them, .......... cheers.
                    All it takes is some sweets, a cold drink and a hoodie....

Comment

Daturat100r, that photo makes me want to go to NZ even more. You would think being in oz I would have made the trip, damn gs keeps taking my money.

Comment

Some awesome photos popping up in this thread, it must be warming up over on the other side

Veg, I still love that 400... I really wish my 450 had a kicker but never mind... pity you're so far away, would've been good to have you on the GSR run in Feb and the Kat run just done.
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Right as I was pulling into my parking lot, I saw that I had just hit 32,000 miles. I think about 3500 of those are from me since I bought the bike a year ago.

Comment

I rode Yeller down the hill here to bump start her.Rode back up the hill when she fired.Good thing to as I was not looking forward to pushing her up the hill.

Comment

Rode out to Florence, TX yesterday with a few buds. Great day for riding. Seen here is the 'standard' lineup... GS, ZXR, GS, 919, and a Bandit.

'80 GS1000ST
                              '92 ZX-11
                              Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Took a ride out to see Z1 Enteprises today as they shipped me a new petcock last month the same day I ordered it. I realized they are about 80 miles away from me so it was just about the right size ride for me today though i have to say it was pretty cold here. I was going to thank them for the good service and see what they were about but really just wanted a ride. It was a good ride but as i suspected they dont have a showroom or anything like that, must do mostly internet, so there was nothing much to see. But i will give a big thumbs up to them on the petcock it was great service and the part and price were right. It looks like a nice area to ride in too
                                83 gs850
                                07 vtx1300c

Comment

Working...
                                X