No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, We went for a short ride last night to the brother in-law's. It was fun but cold. Still doing some work on my bike. went yesterday morning and picked up the brother in-law's cb 450 honda for the hubby. he is working on it now. lots of cleaning and stuff. ordered a air cleaning tank for the gs 250 and then we have to buy tires and some electrical thing for it. I hope that will do it so we can go for a longer ride. Good luck on your rides and have fun.

Comment

Paul Kahnert was kind enough to tell me about the Sunday morning gathering at Woodbine & Stouffville RD near Gromley, ON. Turned out to be a great riding day, what with 17° C weather and all. Paul's highly customized GS1000 is a work of art, btw.

Comment

Sunday morning coffee meeting of the B.C. Classic Motorcycle Club.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Went out for about 70km today. Great weather we are having. I went over to my father-in-laws today so he could take me for a ride in his 69 camero. His first drive of the year.
          No signature

Comment

i took a 400 mile round trip ride in my tundra today. bought a 1500 mile 1997 yamaha vmax for $1000.00. was left behind in a rental home after the landlord evicted the owner. sat in a trailer for six years. no title (of course), no key. but he11, its a thousand dollar vmax.

Comment

Originally posted by GS Jim View Post
              Paul Kahnert was kind enough to tell me about the Sunday morning gathering at Woodbine & Stouffville RD near Gromley, ON. Turned out to be a great riding day, what with 17° C weather and all. Paul's highly customized GS1000 is a work of art, btw.

A nice pair of show stoppers for sure.

Eric

Comment

If your ever heading up that way give me a shout I would love to hook up for a ride and check out your bikes

Comment

Originally posted by wes cooley View Post
                  i took a 400 mile round trip ride in my tundra today. bought a 1500 mile 1997 yamaha vmax for $1000.00. was left behind in a rental home after the landlord evicted the owner. sat in a trailer for six years. no title (of course), no key. but he11, its a thousand dollar vmax.

Bike looks mean!

Comment

Steve, will give you a shout I'm up your way, pm on the way.

Comment

Dared the elements today and took a ride on the Yamaha XJR1300. Around +5 degrees (Celsius), dry roads and sunny.

Weather like this is extremely unusual in late March up here in the north. Usually it's like this in mid-April.

Comment

Nice! Are the S fairings with mirrors impossible to come by? Planning the same for a skunk. Well done man.

Comment

Crappy picture and crappy weather, but my first time riding in to work this year! Surprisingly I was dry and warm when I got in, thanks to new rain pants and a leather jacket. I may return these pants for a Frog Togg set soon though.

Comment

took about a 70 mile ride today on my new to me 2006 anti-harley harley.

Comment

Originally posted by wes cooley View Post
                              took about a 70 mile ride today on my new to me 2006 anti-harley harley.

One of the best motors out there, a pity the Harley faithful never embraced it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Danesa;1613696]One of the best motors out there, a pity the Harley faithful never embraced it.
                                they are going to have to in the near future. the air cooled twin cam will not pass the e.p.a.'s newer, more stringent maximum decibel rating drive by test that goes into effect in the very near future. only way to quiet the mechanical noise of an internal combustion engine is to water cool it to insulate the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X