anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
    I got out for a little while this afternoon but didnt go far. Just to the north end of town on the edge of the reservation. There are bison on one side of the street and million dollar+ homes on the other. Just a slow ride up toward the mountains enjoying looking at the snow on top of the Sandia's while catching little air on the speed humps at 30mph.

I saw in the distance a huge cat with dinner hanging from it's mouth. As i pulled up to it the thing stopped and looked at me, so I let down the side stand and fumbled with my camera for a pic. It slowly walked away into the arroyo (drainage ditch) as I caught a pic.

Another showing how well these bobcats' camouflage helps them blend in with the landscape.
    Nice shot of the bobcat with dinner....silly wabbit!

Comment

HAHAHA Happy Birthday Burn out!!!... Wish I could have rode... Worked 11 hours today and got home after dark
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
        HAHAHA Happy Birthday Burn out!!!... Wish I could have rode... Worked 11 hours today and got home after dark
        Happy birthday

Comment

HEY!

Happy Birthday Jedz!

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Cold but sunny!

No signature

Comment

Man, I can't wait for some longer days. Haven't hopped on the bike since New Years day. Maybe this weekend will see more free time to ride.
              Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Burque go ride man!!! It was 3'F when I woke up this morning...
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Burque go ride man!!! It was 3'F when I woke up this morning...

TrustmeI'dloveto.ugh!where'smyspace

Ok, man that's annoying. I'd love to ride to work but my rack on the back is a bit too small for a patio door.
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                    TrustmeI'dloveto.ugh!where'smyspace

Ok, man that's annoying. I'd love to ride to work but my rack on the back is a bit too small for a patio door.
                    Hitch and trailer?

Life goal:

I know... Good influence. Ha!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Hitch and trailer?

Life goal:

I know... Good influence. Ha!
                      Wow!

Now, I've seen everything!

Ed
                      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                        Wow!

Ed
                        That's scary!
                        78' GS1000EC
                        79' GS850GN
                        79' GS1000N
                        79' GS1000EN
                        81' GS1100EX

Comment

This...

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                          Wow!

Ed
                          Originally posted by GS1000S View Post
                          That's scary!
                          Well, I haven't seen everything...but that's a rare thing to see...don't you agree?

Ed
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

......!
                            Hey, one of those goofy bikes with cylinder sticking out both sides.

Hey, Norm, an RS ?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Went out to meet AZR for lunch today...then cruised around for the 4 hours...quite a nice day!

No signature

Comment

Hi Trev, Nice photos, as usual from you.
                                Pics of nice bike and scenery and can see the road in some.

Say, That BMW roundel quite a prominent display there. I seem to recall a big Suzuki banner.
                                Ah, Maybe that is the Suzuki banner now on the other wall.
                                (just pestering you.....)

Last edited by Redman; 01-08-2017, 12:48 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X