anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    I liked what you wrote before. You can't please everyone but yet your friends are here.

Nice video, btw. Very ballsy popping a mini-wheelie and hitting 150+. I was amazed to go 100 so anything past that is a pucker factor if ONE is not familiar with that speed.

Ed
    Wasn't my vid... I only shared to shed some light on the lunacy
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
      There was some speedo error for sure but these little buggers rip.

Ahhh
      No sound like a 4 cylinder spinning up to 14K RPM
      Seems to take a while to get up to 150 but it gets there. Looks pretty smooth and steady.
      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
      82 gs1100L probably the next project
      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Well still racking did my numbers and I'm at the precipice of 19K for the season!

Last edited by Jedz123; 09-19-2017, 07:54 PM.
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
          Riding all right. Only problem is I'm riding a chainsaw. LOL Took the Stihl out for a spin around the yard.
          Oh man... Best of luck with your clean up!!!

What kind of trees grow down that way? Confers?
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Used to have an FZ6. Great all around bike. R6 front forks make a difference but you'll need a spacer kit from the guy in their forums.

Almost got killed a lot on that bike though. People couldnt see it for some reason.

Comment

I rode to the county seat today to deliver a bit pf paperwork. Parked and put my dime in the meter and walked into the courthouse building. I emptied all of my pockets into my jacket pockets and zipped 'em up and handed the jacket to the security guard so I could go through the metal detector. The guy asked me "What kind of bike do you ride?" and I told him 1983 Suzuki GS 650 GL. He asked "Is that the one with the flat seat?"

Yeah, wasn't expecting that question. "No, it's got the stepped seat."

"Nice."

Far out, dude.
              "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Is that photo on the bottom an HDR photo? Cool shot.....

Comment

Took a break from chain saw clearing antics and went for a 50 mile ride around the county. I can't remember the last time I was off the bike for a week. LOL
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                    Took a break from chain saw clearing antics and went for a 50 mile ride around the county. I can't remember the last time I was off the bike for a week. LOL
                    Good for you, Earl!

Ed
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                      Good for you, Earl!

Ed
                      The Bandit is more fun than a chain saw anyhow. heh
                      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

OMG, Most beautiful sky I've seen in along time... Love my Commute in.
                        Last edited by Jedz123; 09-22-2017, 08:31 AM.
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Wow. Great photograph. Contrast that experience with that of all the folks who have to fight the freeways twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by MI GS850G guy View Post
                            Wow. Great photograph. Contrast that experience with that of all the folks who have to fight the freeways twice a day.
                            Closest interstate is an hour away and I rarely have a need to use it. Mostly commuting on Rural Route 30. I will take Route 7 if I'm in a pinch but I hate it!!!
                            I only get on the interstate to get to Southern NH or if I'm blasting long distances.
                            Jedz Moto
                            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                            1988 Honda GL1500-6
                            2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

http://Tonight's ride by Glen Brenner, on Flickr

Saw this Ardun equipped `32 roadster in town. Too cool...

sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Cool shots Glen. Were you using a tripod for the night time shots?

Comment

Working...
                                X