No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Trevor You live in some beautiful county! whats the average temp your way this time of year??? I'm jealous, might need to relocate! I hear Monday is going to be gorgeous my way so I already took it off
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
      Wow Trevor You live in some beautiful county! whats the average temp your way this time of year??? I'm jealous, might need to relocate! I hear Monday is going to be gorgeous my way so I already took it off
      Yes we are lucky. One of the only places in Canada that you can ride all year. Winter time highs are around 10 (50) degrees. We rarely get snow and if we do it does not last long. Summer time average high is 24 (80) no humidity and no mosquitoes and bugs! And everyone thinks it rains a lot here, which it can in the winter but we average 50% less rainfall then Seattle and Vancouver but don't tell anyone.
      No signature

Comment

Yup Officially jealous! have fun ridding! I'm getting excited for we might hit 60' on Monday! Last ride I was on we were a few degrees above freezing. Only going to get colder, already looking forward to March & April. Keep up the awesome pics!
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          .. Went by my wifes fish market out in Sidney..always a good spot for a pic...

holy maceral, what a nice place for a photo.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Yes we are lucky. One of the only places in Canada that you can ride all year. Winter time highs are around 10 (50) degrees. We rarely get snow and if we do it does not last long. Summer time average high is 24 (80) no humidity and no mosquitoes and bugs! And everyone thinks it rains a lot here, which it can in the winter but we average 50% less rainfall then Seattle and Vancouver but don't tell anyone.

Geez Trevor........ Zip it !! Hey everyone, its raining and our Patron Saint is Noah.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Geez Trevor........ Zip it !! Hey everyone, its raining and our Patron Saint is Noah.
              Oops..sorry Garth. Rob and I are thinking about coming over to the Vancouver motorcycle show (sometime in January?) we will have to meet up.
              No signature

Comment

Quite warm this morning, low 50s.
                Heavy cloud. 50% chance rain.

Rode to breakfast, and out and around for a while.

State Park. WHen we say "State Park" here, that pretty much means "the beach".

So, will mean less beach/sunset photos from me.

See the little bit of curb there in front of bike?
                That is how much sand has blow in the roadway, and that was just the few days since the park closed.

Last edited by Redman; 11-10-2012, 04:51 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Worked at my second job today and as Supertramp once said "took the long way home"

No signature

Comment

that really clean slingshot Trevor! i would love to have a first gen GSXR. you take nice pictures btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mark View Post
                      that really clean slingshot Trevor! i would love to have a first gen GSXR. you take nice pictures btw.
                      Thanks Mark, I got lucky on this on $1700 is what I paid. I think I did well. Always wanted one these bikes. Funny, I looked at this bike on usedvictoria for over a month before I went to look at it. I was turned off big time by the solid blue colour.
                      No signature

Comment

I went to take the GS1100E out for a ride, put some winter air in the tires, lubed the chain, charged the battery, started it up, and........... as I pulled the clutch lever in to put it in gear the clutch cable gave, no snap, just easily pulled and did not spring back . Checked terminal ends, no fraying, oh well. So.......... I put it back in the garage and took off on the
                        1000, sometimes it's nice to have two bikes. Luckily I have a brand new GS1100E clutch cable somewheres . I'll save wrenching that for another day!
                        sigpic
                        Steve
                        "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Thanks Mark, I got lucky on this on $1700 is what I paid. I think I did well. Always wanted one these bikes. Funny, I looked at this bike on usedvictoria for over a month before I went to look at it. I was turned off big time by the solid blue colour.
                          Looks pretty awesome now! Trevorized!
                          sigpic
                          Steve
                          "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Upper 60s today.
                            Near 70, in November, in Michigan.
                            So should go for ride regardless of the high wind and threat of rain.

Buzzed up US 31, north to muskegon, which is Bubby Land, and continued to North Muskegon, Land of Greg78GS750. SHould have called them, but headed out on short notice.

Had to stop and take liner out of jacket.

THen decided to go west to the lakeshore. Is interesting road there thru wooded dunes, and along the Lake. Is a couple places right next to lake.

THough might be something of sunset if sun happened to break thru a thin spot in cloud cover.
                            Nope, did not happen.

And to keep wifey happy, stopped and got some of her favorite popcorn. Yah, gas station popcorn.
                            Last edited by Redman; 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

went up Glendora Mtn Road twice today.

Comment

Today after dark.... watching out for big critters like this on my way home from work tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X