new to site but not to suzuki's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to site but not to suzuki's

bought this back in 94 and sold it in 97, was lookin thru old photo's and came upon a pic of my grandson on this bike so I got the idea to check with the man I sold it to and he still had it in his garage and was not riding it so decided to sell it back to me...this was the one I regretted selling of all my past zuke's

great site by the way!!!.... been lurking about a week til I bought another gs

Comment

Welcome to the funhouse. Thats a fine looking ES!
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Cool story and it looks as though the bike was well cared for. Welcome to the site.
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Very cool that you got it back. Where are you located?

Cheers
          No signature

Comment

thanks guys,not perfect but a good 10 footer for sure! needs a little lovin for sure has 31,ooo miles. he said it hadn't been run in a few years but said it ran good then. pulled the tank off and drained it,gas smelled good still,hoping I wont have to pull carbs off but oh well if I do I guess... waitin on a battery to show up im in central maine trevor

Comment

Welcome to GSR.

Nice bike still.
              I bet you were glad it was still so nice.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Oh my that is a beauty. Looks totally original. What a find.

Welcome to GSR.
                Richard
                sigpic
                GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
                GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
                Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
                Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Wow 18 years later and he still had it! Any idea how many miles he put on it?

Comment

Lovely bike! ( I want one) Welcome to the forum.

cg
                    sigpic
                    83 GS1100g
                    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

thanks guy's... was thinking it had around 27,000 miles or so when I sold it nejeff

Comment

Originally posted by ramblnman View Post
                        thanks guy's... was thinking it had around 27,000 miles or so when I sold it nejeff
                        So he put 4,000 on it in 18 years, barely rode it. Bike looks good, probably garage kept

Comment

welcome neighbor I'm to the north of you in New Brunswick Canada welcome and nice wheels

Comment

Working...
                          X