No announcement yet.

New kid with an 82 GSX400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you go with clip ons, youll need the 33mm clip ons, or at least that's what my GSX400L is. if you go for the café look like I am, when you remove your engine guards, you may need new bolts, it they are too long and you run them too deep into the block you're going to have a bad time!
    Take a look at my build thread, it may be a similar style of bike you're after!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
      A radical way to sort the chaff from your motorcycle life...

sorry to hear of it.
      Yea, I was actually trying to start it for the sale, and it almost caught then it burnt up. Im glad the garage didnt catch or burn, the bike was only about 4 feet from the door!

Originally posted by C_OUELLET View Post
      If you go with clip ons, youll need the 33mm clip ons, or at least that's what my GSX400L is. if you go for the café look like I am, when you remove your engine guards, you may need new bolts, it they are too long and you run them too deep into the block you're going to have a bad time!
      Take a look at my build thread, it may be a similar style of bike you're after!
      Thanks, Ill take a look! My Yamaha had low profile clubman style bars on it so I might go with those instead

Comment

Working...
      X